The stability of the equilibrium outcomes in the admission games induced by stable matching rules
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 36 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roth, Alvin E. & Sotomayor, Marilda, 1992.
Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,
in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 16, pages 485-541
- Alcalde, Jose & Romero-Medina, Antonio, 2000.
"Simple Mechanisms to Implement the Core of College Admissions Problems,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 294-302, May.
- José Alcalde Pérez & Antonio Romero-Medina, 1996. "Simple mechanisms to implement the core of college admissions problems," Working Papers. Serie AD 1996-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Antonio Romero-Medina, 1998. "Implementation of stable solutions in a restricted matching market," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 137-147.
- Atila Abdulkadiroglu & Tayfun Sönmez, 2003.
"School Choice: A Mechanism Design Approach,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 729-747, June.
- Roth, Alvin E., 1985. "The college admissions problem is not equivalent to the marriage problem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 277-288, August.
- Demange, Gabrielle & Gale, David, 1985. "The Strategy Structure of Two-sided Matching Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(4), pages 873-88, July.
- Antonio Romero-Medina & Matteo Triossi, 2011.
"Games with Capacity Manipulation: Incentives and Nash Equilibria,"
Documentos de Trabajo
280, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Antonio Romero-Medina & Matteo Triossi, 2013. "Games with capacity manipulation: incentives and Nash equilibria," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 701-720, September.
- Antonio Romero-Medina & Matteo Triossi, 2011. "Games with capacity manipulation : incentives and Nash equilibria," Economics Working Papers we1125, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Antonio Romero-Medina & Matteo Triossi, 2007. "Games of Capacities: A (Close) Look to Nash Equilibria," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 52, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Antonio Romero Medina & Mateo Triossi, 2007. "Games of capacities : a (close) look to Nash Equilibria," Economics Working Papers we075933, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Paula Jaramillo & Çagatay Kayi & Flip Klijn, 2013.
"Equilibria under Deferred Acceptance: Dropping Strategies, Filled Positions, and Welfare,"
010737, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Jaramillo, Paula & Kayı, Çaǧatay & Klijn, Flip, 2013. "Equilibria under deferred acceptance: Dropping strategies, filled positions, and welfare," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 693-701.
- Paula Jaramillo & Çagatay Kayi & Flip Klijn, 2013. "Equilibria under Deferred Acceptance: Dropping Strategies, Filled Positions, and Welfare," Working Papers 686, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Marilda Sotomayor, 2012. "A further note on the college admission game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 179-193, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.