The effects of maternal employment on child injuries and infectious disease
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 44 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gennetian, Lisa A. & Hill, Heather D. & London, Andrew S. & Lopoo, Leonard M., 2010. "Maternal employment and the health of low-income young children," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 353-363, May.
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Simonsen, Marianne, 2007.
"Non-Cognitive Child Outcomes and Universal High Quality Child Care,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3188, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Simonsen, Marianne, 2010. "Non-cognitive child outcomes and universal high quality child care," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 30-43, February.
- Nabanita Datta Gupta & Marianne Simonsen, 2007. "Non-cognitive Child Outcomes and Universal High Quality Child Care," Economics Working Papers 2007-17, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Chris M. Herbst & Erdal Tekin, 2008.
"Child Care Subsidies and Child Development,"
NBER Working Papers
14474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jay Stewart, 2013.
"Early to Bed and Earlier to Rise: School, Maternal Employment, and Children’s Sleep,"
461, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Stewart, Jay, 2013. "Early to Bed and Earlier to Rise: School, Maternal Employment, and Children's Sleep," IZA Discussion Papers 7143, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gennetian, Lisa A. & Castells, Nina & Morris, Pamela A., 2010. "Meeting the basic needs of children: Does income matter?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1138-1148, September.
- repec:cep:sticas:case088 is not listed on IDEAS
- Herbst, Chris M., 2012. "The Impact of Non-Parental Child Care on Child Development: Evidence from the Summer Participation "Dip"," IZA Discussion Papers 7039, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simonsen, Marianne & Skipper, Lars, 2009. "The Family Gap in Wages: What Wombmates Reveal," IZA Discussion Papers 4650, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Morrill, Melinda Sandler, 2011. "The effects of maternal employment on the health of school-age children," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 240-257, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.