Death and Taxes: Longer life, consumption, and social security
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 34 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Skinner, Jonathan, 1985. "The Effect of Increased Longevity on Capital Accumulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(5), pages 1143-50, December.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1999.
"Social Security's Treatment of Postwar Americans: How Bad Can It Get?,"
NBER Working Papers
7362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2002. "Social Security’s Treatment of Postwar Americans. How Bad Can It Get?," NBER Chapters, in: The Distributional Aspects of Social Security and Social Security Reform, pages 207-262 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1999. "Social Security's treatment of postwar Americans: how bad can it get?," Working Paper 9912, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Frank T. Denton & Amiram Gafni & Byron G. Spencer, 2001.
"Exploring the Effects of Population Change on the Costs of Physician Services,"
Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports
358, McMaster University.
- Denton, Frank T. & Gafni, Amiram & Spencer, Byron G., 2002. "Exploring the effects of population change on the costs of physician services," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 781-803, September.
- Frank T. Denton & Amiram Gafni & Byron G. Spencer, 2001. "Exploring the Effects of Population Change on the Costs of Physician Services," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 43, McMaster University.
- Samir Soneji & Gary King, 2012. "Statistical Security for Social Security," Demography, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 1037-1060, August.
- Hongbin Li & Junsen Zhang & Jie Zhang, .
"Effects of longevity and dependency rates on saving and growth: Evidence from a panel of cross countries,"
MRG Discussion Paper Series
1106, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Li, Hongbin & Zhang, Jie & Zhang, Junsen, 2007. "Effects of longevity and dependency rates on saving and growth: Evidence from a panel of cross countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 138-154, September.
- Steven Caldwell & Melissa Favreault & Alla Gantman & Jagadeesh Gokhale & Thomas Johnson, 1998.
"Social Security's Treatment of Postwar Americans,"
NBER Working Papers
6603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.