Estimating the effect of child mortality on the number of births
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 17 (1980)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bryan Boulier & Mark Rosenzweig, 1978. "Age, biological factors, and socioeconomic determinants of fertility: A new measure of cumulative fertility for use in the empirical analysis of family size," Demography, Springer, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 487-497, November.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & van Soest, Arthur, 2006.
"Birth Spacing, Fertility and Neonatal Mortality in India: Dynamics, Frailty and Fecundity,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2163, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bhalotra, Sonia & Soest, Arthur van, 2008. "Birth-spacing, fertility and neonatal mortality in India: Dynamics, frailty, and fecundity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 274-290, April.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Arthur van Soest, 2007. "Birth Spacing, Fertility and Neonatal Mortality in India:Dynamics, Frailty and Fecundity," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 07/168, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Bhalotra, S. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 2005.
"Birth Spacing and Neonatal Mortality in India: Dynamics, Frailty and Fecundity,"
Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research
2005-6, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Arthur van Soest, 2005. "Birth Spacing and Neonatal Mortality in India: Dynamics, Frailty, and Fecundity," Working Papers, RAND Corporation Publications Department 219, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Arthur van Soest, 2004. "Birth Spacing and Neonatal Mortality in India: Dynamics, Frailty and Fecundity," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 04/567, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Jenna Nobles & Elizabeth Frankenberg & Duncan Thomas, 2014. "The Effects of Mortality on Fertility: Population Dynamics after a Natural Disaster," NBER Working Papers 20448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaime VallÃ©s GimÃ©nez & Anabel ZÃ¡rate Marco, . "Influyen las ayudas pÃºblicas por descendientes la fecundidad?. Un estudio para EspaÃ±a por tramos de edad," Studies on the Spanish Economy 148, FEDEA.
- James Trussell & Randall Olsen, 1983. "Evaluation of the Olsen Technique For Estimating the Fertility Response to Child Mortality," Demography, Springer, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 391-405, August.
- Nick Parr, 2010. "Satisfaction with life as an antecedent of fertility," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 22(21), pages 635-662, April.
- Victor Levy, 1986. "Seasonal fertility cycles in rural Egypt: Behavioral and biological linkages," Demography, Springer, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 13-30, February.
- Canning, David & Günther, Isabel & Linnemayr, Sebastian & Bloom, David, 2013. "Fertility choice, mortality expectations, and interdependent preferences—An empirical analysis," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 273-289.
- Tadashi Yamada, 1983. "Causality and Innovations Between Fertility and Infant Mortality," NBER Working Papers 1093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Handa, Sudhanshu, 2000. "The Impact of Education, Income, and Mortality on Fertility in Jamaica," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 173-186, January.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Isabel GÃ¼nther & Sebastian Linnemayr, 2008. "Social Interactions and Fertility in Developing Countries," PGDA Working Papers, Program on the Global Demography of Aging 3408, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.