Estimating the effect of child mortality on the number of births
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 17 (1980)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bryan Boulier & Mark Rosenzweig, 1978. "Age, biological factors, and socioeconomic determinants of fertility: A new measure of cumulative fertility for use in the empirical analysis of family size," Demography, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 487-497, November.
- Tadashi Yamada, 1983. "Causality and Innovations Between Fertility and Infant Mortality," NBER Working Papers 1093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaime Vallés Giménez & Anabel Zárate Marco, . "Influyen las ayudas públicas por descendientes la fecundidad?. Un estudio para España por tramos de edad," Studies on the Spanish Economy 148, FEDEA.
- Bhalotra, S. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 2005.
"Birth Spacing and Neonatal Mortality in India: Dynamics, Frailty and Fecundity,"
2005-6, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Arthur van Soest, 2005. "Birth Spacing and Neonatal Mortality in India: Dynamics, Frailty, and Fecundity," Working Papers 219, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Arthur van Soest, 2004. "Birth Spacing and Neonatal Mortality in India: Dynamics, Frailty and Fecundity," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 04/567, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Isabel Günther & Sebastian Linnemayr, 2008. "Social Interactions and Fertility in Developing Countries," PGDA Working Papers 3408, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Victor Levy, 1986. "Seasonal fertility cycles in rural Egypt: Behavioral and biological linkages," Demography, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 13-30, February.
- Canning, David & Günther, Isabel & Linnemayr, Sebastian & Bloom, David, 2013. "Fertility choice, mortality expectations, and interdependent preferences—An empirical analysis," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 273-289.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Arthur van Soest, 2007.
"Birth Spacing, Fertility and Neonatal Mortality in India:Dynamics, Frailty and Fecundity,"
The Centre for Market and Public Organisation
07/168, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Bhalotra, Sonia & Soest, Arthur van, 2008. "Birth-spacing, fertility and neonatal mortality in India: Dynamics, frailty, and fecundity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 274-290, April.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & van Soest, Arthur, 2006. "Birth Spacing, Fertility and Neonatal Mortality in India: Dynamics, Frailty and Fecundity," IZA Discussion Papers 2163, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James Trussell & Randall Olsen, 1983. "Evaluation of the Olsen Technique For Estimating the Fertility Response to Child Mortality," Demography, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 391-405, August.
- Handa, Sudhanshu, 2000. "The Impact of Education, Income, and Mortality on Fertility in Jamaica," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 173-186, January.
- Nick Parr, 2010. "Satisfaction with life as an antecedent of fertility," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 22(21), pages 635-662, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.