The Impact of Education, Income, and Mortality on Fertility in Jamaica
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 28 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Strauss, John, 1990. "Households, Communities, and Preschool Children's Nutrition Outcomes: Evidence from Rural Cote d'Ivoire," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(2), pages 231-61, January.
- Mark R. Rosenzweig & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 1993. "Maternal Expectations and Ex Post Rationalizations: The Usefulness of Survey Information on the Wantedness of Children," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(2), pages 205-229.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Schultz, T Paul, 1983. "Consumer Demand and Household Production: The Relationship between Fertility and Child Mortality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 38-42, May.
- Maglad, N.E., 1990. "Fertility In Rural Sudan: The Effect Of Landholding And Child Mortality," Papers 604, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Randall Olsen, 1980. "Estimating the effect of child mortality on the number of births," Demography, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 429-443, November.
- Schultz, T Paul, 1973. "A Preliminary Survey of Economic Analyses of Fertility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 71-78, May.
- Handa, Sudhanshu, 1996. "Expenditure behavior and children's welfare: An analysis of female headed households in Jamaica," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 165-187, June.
- D E Hyatt & W J Milne, 1993. "Determinants of fertility in urban and rural Kenya: estimates and a simulation of the impact of education policy," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(3), pages 371-382, March.
- James Trussell & Randall Olsen, 1983. "Evaluation of the Olsen Technique For Estimating the Fertility Response to Child Mortality," Demography, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 391-405, August.
- Chen, Jain-Shing A, et al, 1987. "The "Synthesis Framework" and Determinants of Fertility in Syria," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(1), pages 145-59, October.
- Rivers, Douglas & Vuong, Quang H., 1988. "Limited information estimators and exogeneity tests for simultaneous probit models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 347-366, November.
- Naeem Ur Rehman, Khattak & Khan, Jangraiz & Tariq, Muhammad & Naeem, Muhammad & Tasleem, Sajjad, 2011. "The Impact of Education on Total Fertility Rate in Pakistan (1981-2008)," MPRA Paper 56010, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Jaime Vallés Giménez & Anabel Zárate Marco, 2005. "La influencia de la deducción por descendientes en el tamaño de la familia. Un ejercicio con microdatos para España," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 175(4), pages 61-101, december.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2007. "Gender Inequality and Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa and Arab Countries," ICER Working Papers 25-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Jaime Vallés Giménez & Anabel Zárate Marco, . "Influyen las ayudas públicas por descendientes la fecundidad?. Un estudio para España por tramos de edad," Studies on the Spanish Economy 148, FEDEA.
- Frini, Olfa & Muller, Christophe, 2012. "Demographic transition, education and economic growth in Tunisia," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 351-371.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.