An Evaluation of YTS
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Review of Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 4 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (Autumn)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://oxrep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rice, Patricia, 2000. "Participation in further education and training: how much do gender and race matter?," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0019, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- David Armstrong & Duncan McVicar, 2000.
"Value added in further education and vocational training in Northern Ireland,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(13), pages 1727-1736.
- Armstrong, David & McVicar, Duncan, 1999. "Value Added in Further Education and Vocational Training in Northern Ireland," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa375, European Regional Science Association.
- Stevens, Margaret, 1999.
"Should Firms be Required to Pay for Vocational Training?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2099, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stevens, Margaret, 2001. "Should Firms Be Required to Pay for Vocational Training?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(473), pages 485-505, July.
- Stevens, M., 1999. "Should Firms be Required to Pay for Vocational Training?," Economics Papers 1999-w4, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Margaret Stevens, 1999. "Should Firms be Required to Pay for Vocational Training?," Economics Series Working Papers 1999-W04, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Fabrizia Mealli & Stephen Pudney, . "Applying Heterogeneous Transition Models in Labour Economics: The Role of Youth Training in labour Market transitions," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 99/5, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.