Fiscal Policy and Finite Lives in Interdependent Economies with Real and Nominal Wage Rigidity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 41 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
Other versions of this item:
- Klundert, T.C.M.J. van der & Ploeg, F. van der, 1988. "Fiscal policy and finite lives in interdependent economies with real and nominal wage rigidity," Discussion Paper 1988-1, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Casas, F R, 1975. "Efficient Macroeconomic Stabilization Policies under Floating Exchange Rates," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(3), pages 682-98, October.
- Kehoe, Patrick J., 1987.
"Coordination of fiscal policies in a world economy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 349-376, May.
- Patrick J. Kehoe, 1986. "Coordination of fiscal policies in a world economy," Staff Report 98, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1987. "International Interdependence and Policy Coordination in Economies with Real and Nominal Wage Rigidity," CEPR Discussion Papers 217, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klundert, T.C.M.J. van de, 1991. "Reducing external debt in a world with imperfect asset and imperfect commodity substitution," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5146601, Tilburg University.
- Klundert, T.C.M.J. van de & Ploeg, F. van der, 1989.
"Wage rigidity and capital mobility in an optimizing model of a small open economy,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4860201, Tilburg University.
- Klundert, T.C.M.J. van de & Ploeg, F. van der, 1987. "Wage rigidity and capital mobility in an optimizing model of a small open economy," Research Memorandum 277, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- van de Klundert, Theo C N J & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1987. "Wage Rigidity and Capital Mobility in an Optimizing Model of a Small Open Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 168, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klundert, T.C.M.J. van de, 1989. "Reducing external debt in a world with imperfect asset and imperfect commodity substitution," Discussion Paper 1989-27, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.