Reducing External Debt In A World With Imperfect Assets And Imperfect Commodity Substitution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg - Center for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 8929a.
Length: 40 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: TILBURG UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, 5000 LE TILBURG THE NETHERLANDS.
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl/
More information through EDIRC
external debt ; public expenditures ; financial policy ; balance of payments;
Other versions of this item:
- van de Klundert, Theo, 1991. "Reducing external debt in a world with imperfect asset and imperfect commodity substitution," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 17-40, April.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald A. R. George (University of Edinburgh), 2013. "Rational Expectations Dynamics: A Methodological Critique," ESE Discussion Papers 217, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Tuijl, M.A. van & Groof, R.J. de & Kolnaar, A.H.J.J., 1997. "Fiscal policy and public capital in interdependent economies," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73833, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.