Antitrust and Sales-Below-Cost Laws: The Case of Retail Gasoline
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 14 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100336
Sales-below-cost; predation; gasoline;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Severin Borenstein & Andrea Shepard, 1993.
"Dynamic Pricing in Retail Gasoline Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
4489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Severin Borenstein, 1991. "Selling Costs and Switching Costs: Explaining Retail Gasoline Margins," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 22(3), pages 354-369, Autumn.
- Masson, Robert Tempest & DeBrock, Lawrence Marvin, 1980. "The Structural Effects of State Regulation of Retail Fluid Milk Prices," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(2), pages 254-62, May.
- John M. Barron & Mark A. Loewenstein & John R. Umbeck, 1985. "Predatory Pricing: The Case Of The Retail Gasoline Market," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 3(3), pages 131-139, 03.
- Marie-Laure Allain & Claire Chambolle, 2011.
"Anti-Competitive Effects of resale-Below-Cost Laws,"
- Allain, Marie-Laure & Chambolle, Claire, 2011. "Anti-competitive effects of resale-below-cost laws," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 373-385, July.
- Marie-Laure Allain & Claire Chambolle, 2007. "Anti-Competitive Effects of Resale-Below-Cost Laws," Working Papers 2007-29, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Gerhard Clemenz & Klaus Gugler, 2006.
"Locational choice and price competition: some empirical results for the austrian retail gasoline market,"
Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 291-312, June.
- Gerhard Clemenz & Klaus Gugler, 2002. "Locational choice and price competition: Some empirical results for the Austrian retail gasoline market," Vienna Economics Papers 0206, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Muehlegger, Erich, 2006.
"Gasoline Price Spikes and Regional Gasoline Content Regulation: A Structural Approach,"
Working Paper Series
rwp06-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Erich J. Muehlegger, 2004. "Gasoline Price Spikes and Regional Gasoline Content Regulations - A Structural Approach," Working Papers 0421, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Roger Blair & Laura Daugherty, 2003. "Florida's Motor Fuel Marketing Practices Act," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 205-212.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Akira Miyaoka, 2013. "Who benefits from resale-below-cost laws?," ISER Discussion Paper 0875, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Zimmerman, Paul R., 2009. "The competitive impact of hypermarket retailers on gasoline prices," MPRA Paper 20248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.