Second Generation Electricity Reforms in Latin America and the California Paradigm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade.
Volume (Year): 2 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=105724
power sector deregulation; electricity markets; market power; market governance;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Green, R., 1996. "The Electricity Contract Market," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9616, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:reg:rpubli:394 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Díaz & Alexander Galetovic & Raimundo Soto, .
"La crisis eléctrica de 1998-1999: causas, consecuencias y lecciones,"
ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers
inv126, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Carlos Díaz & Alexander Galetovic & Raimundo Soto, 2000. "La crisis eléctrica de 1998-1999: causas, consecuencias y lecciones," Documentos de Trabajo 81, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Rafael Kelman & Luiz Barroso & Mario Pereira, 2005. "Market Power Assessment and Mitigation in Hydrothermal Systems," Game Theory and Information 0508009, EconWPA.
- Moreno, R. & Barroso, L.A. & Rudnick, H. & Mocarquer, S. & Bezerra, B., 2010. "Auction approaches of long-term contracts to ensure generation investment in electricity markets: Lessons from the Brazilian and Chilean experiences," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5758-5769, October.
- Bahçe, Serdal & Taymaz, Erol, 2008. "The impact of electricity market liberalization in Turkey: "Free consumer" and distributional monopoly cases," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1603-1624, July.
- Liski, Matti & Montero, Juan-Pablo, 2006.
"Forward trading and collusion in oligopoly,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 212-230, November.
- Matti Liski & Juan-Pablo Montero, 2005. "Forward trading and collusion in oligopoly," Working Papers 0506, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Matti Liski & Juan-Pablo Montero, 2004. "Forward trading and collusion in oligopoly," Working Papers 0412, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Arango, Santiago & Dyner, Isaac & Larsen, Erik R., 2006. "Lessons from deregulation: Understanding electricity markets in South America," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 196-207, September.
- Gnansounou, Edgard & Dong, Jun, 2004. "Opportunity for inter-regional integration of electricity markets: the case of Shandong and Shanghai in East China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 1737-1751, October.
- Jamasb, Tooraj, 2006. "Between the state and market: Electricity sector reform in developing countries," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 14-30, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.