The Austrian Severance Pay Reform: Toward a Funded Pension Pillar
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirica.
Volume (Year): 32 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100261
Severance pay; non-wage labor benefits; public pensions; J65; J32; H55;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milan Vodopivec & Lilijana Madjar & Primoz Dolenc, 2009.
"Non-performance of the Severance Pay Program in Slovenia,"
Financial Theory and Practice,
Institute of Public Finance, vol. 33(1), pages 89-102.
- Vodopivec, Milan & Madzar, Lilijana & Dolenc, Primoz, 2009. "Non-performance of the severance pay program in Slovenia," Social Protection Discussion Papers 47070, The World Bank.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Florentino Felgueroso & J. Ignacio García-Pérez, 2011.
"Reforma Laboral 2010: Una Primera Evaluación Y Propuestas De Mejora,"
Revista de Economia Aplicada,
Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 19(3), pages 147-180, Winter.
- José Ignacio Conde Ruiz & Florentino Felgueroso & Jose Ignacio García Pérez, 2011. "Reforma Laboral 2010: Una primera evaluación y propuestas de mejora," Economic Reports 01-2011, FEDEA.
- Holzmann, Robert & Pouget, Yann & Vodopivec, Milan & Weber, Michael, 2011.
"Severance Pay Programs around the World: History, Rationale, Status, and Reforms,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5731, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holzmann, Robert & Pouget, Yann & Vodopivec, Milan & Weber, Michael, 2011. "Severance pay programs around the world : history, rationale, status, and reforms," Social Protection Discussion Papers 62726, The World Bank.
- Helmut Hofer, 2007. "The Severance Pay Reform in Austria ("Abfertigung neu")," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 5(4), pages 41-48, 06.
- Vodopivec, Milan, 2009.
"Introducing unemployment insurance to developing countries,"
Social Protection Discussion Papers
49170, The World Bank.
- Milan Vodopivec, 2013. "Introducing unemployment insurance to developing countries," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Vodopivec, Milan, 2009. "Introducing Unemployment Insurance to Developing Countries," IZA Policy Papers 6, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anita Wölfl & Juan S. Mora-Sanguinetti, 2011. "Reforming the Labour Market in Spain," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 845, OECD Publishing.
- Parsons, Donald O., 2010. "The Firing Cost Implications of Alternative Severance Pay Designs," IZA Discussion Papers 4967, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Milan Vodopivec & Lilijana Madjar & Primoz Dolenc, 2009. "Empirical Analysis of the Severance Pay Non-Performance in Slovenia," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 7(4), pages 333-348.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.