Central bank policy making in competing payment systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Atlantic Economic Society in its journal Atlantic Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 28 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 10A Maryland Plaza, St. Louis, MO 63108-1502 U.S.A.
Phone: (314) 454-0100
Fax: (314) 454-9109
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=112055
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:fip:fedhpr:y:1999:i:may:p:313-328 is not listed on IDEAS
- C. H. Furfine, 1999. "Interbank exposures: quantifying the risk of contagion," BIS Working Papers 70, Bank for International Settlements.
- Angelini, P., 1996. "Are Banks Risk-Averse? A Note on the Timing of Operations in the Interbank Market," Papers 266, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Charles M. Kahn & William Roberds, 1996.
"Payment system settlement and bank incentives,"
96-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Charles M. Kahn & William Roberds, 1997. "Payment system settlement and bank incentives," Proceedings 537, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Charles M. Kahn & William Roberds, . "Payment System Settlement and Bank Incentives," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-32, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Sujit Chakravorti, 1996. "Analysis of systemic risk in the payments system," Financial Industry Studies Working Paper 96-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- repec:fip:fedhpr:y:1997:i:may:p:104-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Craig Furfine, 1999. "Interbank exposures: quantifying the risk of contagion," Proceedings 633, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- R. Alton Gilbert, 1989. "Payments system risk: what is it and what will happen if we try to reduce it?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 3-17.
- Kopecky, Kenneth J. & VanHoose, David, 2004. "Bank capital requirements and the monetary transmission mechanism," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 443-464, September.
- E.J. Stevens, 1989. "Removing the hazard of Fedwire daylight overdrafts," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q II, pages 2-10.
- Craig Furfine & Jeff Stehm, 1996. "Analyzing alternative daylight credit policies in real-time gross settlement systems," Proceedings 516, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Dirk Schoenmaker & Peter M. Garber & D. F. I. Folkerts-Landau, 1996. "The Reform of Wholesale Payment Systems and its Impact on Financial Markets," IMF Working Papers 96/37, International Monetary Fund.
- Douglas D. Evanoff, 1988. "Daylight overdrafts: rationale and risks," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue May, pages 18-29.
- Holthausen, Cornelia & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2006.
"Efficient Pricing of Large Value Interbank Payment Systems,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(7), pages 1797-1818, October.
- Holthausen, Cornelia & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2002. "Efficient pricing of large value interbank payment systems," Working Paper Series 0184, European Central Bank.
- Holthausen, Cornelia & Rochet, Jean Charles, 2003. "Efficient Pricing of Large Value Interbank Payment Systems," CEPR Discussion Papers 3943, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Holthausen, Cornelia & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2003. "Efficient Pricing of Large Value Interbank Payment Systems," IDEI Working Papers 185, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.