Are Banks Risk-Averse? A Note on the Timing of Operations in the Interbank Market
AbstractThe paper presents a simple theory of intraday behavior in the interbank market.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi in its series Papers with number 266.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Banca d'Italia-Servizio Studi-Divisione Biblioteca e Pubblicazioni - Via N azionale, 91 -00184 Rome, Italy.
Web page: http://www.bancaditalia.it/
More information through EDIRC
BANKS; RISK AVERSION; RISK; FINANCIAL MARKET;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G29 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Vanhoose, 2000. "Central bank policy making in competing payment systems," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 28(2), pages 117-139, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.