Convertibility risk: the precautionary demand for foreign currency in a crisis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of Finance.
Volume (Year): 2 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112370
Convertibility risk; Currency crisis; Demand for money; Currency substitution; International reserves; Korea; E4; F3;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Flood, Robert P. & Jeanne, Olivier, 2005.
"An interest rate defense of a fixed exchange rate?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 471-484, July.
- Olivier Jeanne & Robert P. Flood, 2000. "An Interest Rate Defense of a Fixed Exchange Rate?," IMF Working Papers 00/159, International Monetary Fund.
- Flood, Robert P & Jeanne, Olivier, 2000. "An Interest Rate Defence of a Fixed Exchange Rate?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2507, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de V. Cavalcanti, Tiago V. & Villamil, Anne P., 2003. "Optimal Inflation Tax And Structural Reform," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 333-362, June.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Gabriela Basurto, 2000. "The Interest Rate-Exchange Rate Nexus in the Asian Crisis Countries," IMF Working Papers 00/19, International Monetary Fund.
- Amartya Lahiri & Carlos A. Vegh, 2000. "Delaying the Inevitable: Optimal Interest Rate Policy and BOP Crises," NBER Working Papers 7734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.