Cycles in lending standards?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in its journal Economic Quarterly.
Volume (Year): (1995)
Issue (Month): Sum ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lacker, Jeffrey & Weinberg, John A, 1993.
"A Coalition Proof Equilibrium for a Private Information Credit Economy,"
Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 279-96, April.
- Lacker, J.M. & Weinberg, J.A., 1990. "A "Coalition Proof" Equilibrium For A Private Information Credit Economy," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 994, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey M. Lacker & John A. Weinberg, 1990. "A "coalition proof" equilibrium for a private information credit economy," Working Paper 90-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Robert M. Darin & John R. Walter, 1994. "Were bank examiners too strict with New England and California banks?," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 25-47.
- Rajan, Raghuram G, 1994. "Why Bank Credit Policies Fluctuate: A Theory and Some Evidence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 109(2), pages 399-441, May.
- John H. Kareken, 1983. "Deposit insurance reform or deregulation is the cart, not the horse," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr.
- Stacey L. Schreft & Raymond E. Owens, 1991.
"Survey evidence of tighter credit conditions: what does it mean?,"
91-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Stacey L. Schreft & Raymond E. Owens, 1991. "Survey evidence of tighter credit conditions: what does it mean?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Mar, pages 29-34.
- Richard E. Randall, 1994. "Safeguarding the banking system in an environment of financial cycles: an overview," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 3-14.
- Raymond E. Owens & Stacey L. Schreft, 1995.
"Identifying Credit Crunches,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(2), pages 63-76, 04.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asea, Patrick K. & Blomberg, Brock, 1998.
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 89-128.
- Patrick Asea & S. Brook Blomberg, 1997. "Lending Cycles," UCLA Economics Working Papers 764, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Patrick K. Asea & S. Brock Blomberg, 1997. "Lending Cycles," NBER Working Papers 5951, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asea, P.K. & Blomberg, S.B., 1997. "Lending Cycles," Papers 97-01, Wellesley College - Department of Economics.
- Gary Gorton & Ping He, 2005.
"Bank Credit Cycles,"
NBER Working Papers
11363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhang, Zhipeng, 2009. "Who Pulls the Plug? Theory and Evidence on Corporate Bankruptcy Decisions," MPRA Paper 17676, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Oct 2009.
- Ferreira da Silva, Gisele, 2002. "The impact of financial system development on business cycles volatility: cross-country evidence," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 233-253, June.
- Rötheli, Tobias F., 2012. "Boundedly rational banks’ contribution to the credit cycle," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 730-737.
- Dell''Ariccia, Giovanni & Marquez, Robert, 2005.
"Lending Booms and Lending Standards,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mendicino, Caterina, 2007.
"Credit market and macroeconomic volatility,"
Working Paper Series
0743, European Central Bank.
- Nan-Kuang Chen & Yu-Hsi Chou & Jyh-Lin Wu, 2013. "Credit Constraint and the Asymmetric Monetary Policy Effect on House Prices," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 431-455, October.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2004. "Some recent trends in commercial banking," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 41-61.
- Ashok Vir Bhatia, 2007. "New Landscape, New Challenges," IMF Working Papers 07/195, International Monetary Fund.
- Zhang, Zhipeng, 2009. "Recovery Rates and Macroeconomic Conditions: The Role of Loan Covenants," MPRA Paper 17521, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shaffer, Sherrill & Hoover, Scott, 2008. "Endogenous screening, credit crunches, and competition in laxity," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 296-314, December.
- Alejandro Jara & Carmen Gloria Silva, 2007. "Metodología de la Encuesta sobre Condiciones Generales y Estándares en el Mercado de Crédito Bancario," Economic Statistics Series 57, Central Bank of Chile.
- Hyytinen, Ari, 2001. "Information Production, Banking Competition and the Market Structure of the Banking Industry," Discussion Papers 749, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.