Agricultural transformations in India and Northern Nigeria: Exploring the nature of Green Revolutions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 23 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bhalla, G. S. & Chadha, G. K. & Kashyap, S. P. & Sharma, R. K., 1990. "Agricultural growth and structural changes in the Punjab economy: an input-output analysis," Research reports 82, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lipton, Michael, 1988. "The place of agricultural research in the development of sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(10), pages 1231-1257, October.
- Jaeger, William K., 1992. "The causes of Africa's food crisis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(11), pages 1631-1645, November.
- Lele, Uma, 1989. "Sources of Growth in East African Agriculture," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 3(1), pages 119-44, January.
- Smith, Joyotee, et al, 1994. "The Role of Technology in Agricultural Intensification: The Evolution of Maize Production in the Northern Guinea Savanna of Nigeria," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(3), pages 537-54, April.
- Binswanger, Hans P., 1986. "Evaluating research system performance and targeting research in land-abundant areas of Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 469-475, April.
- Booth, Anne, 1989. "Indonesian agricultural development in comparative perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1235-1254, August.
- Dorward, Andrew & Kydd, Jonathan & Morrison, Jamie & Urey, Ian, 2004.
"A Policy Agenda for Pro-Poor Agricultural Growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 73-89, January.
- Howlett, Peter, 2008. "Travelling in the social science community: assessing the impact of the Indian Green Revolution across disciplines," Economic History Working Papers 22513, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Edeh, Hyacinth, 2013. "Typology of farm households and irrigation systems: Some evidence from Nigeria," IFPRI discussion papers 1267, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Erenstein, Olaf, 2006. "Intensification or extensification? Factors affecting technology use in peri-urban lowlands along an agro-ecological gradient in West Africa," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 90(1-3), pages 132-158, October.
- Tsubota, Kunio, 2002. "Views on Food Production: Towards a New Green Revolution," 13th Congress, Wageningen, The Netherlands, July 7-12, 2002 6987, International Farm Management Association.
- Crawford, Eric W. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Kelly, Valerie A., 2005. "Alternative Approaches for Promoting Fertilizer Use in Africa, with Particular Reference to the Role of Fertilizer Subsidies," Staff Papers 11557, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Matuschke, Ira & Qaim, Matin, 2006. "Adoption and Impact of Hybrid Wheat in India," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25678, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Matuschke, Ira & Mishra, Ritesh R. & Qaim, Matin, 2007. "Adoption and Impact of Hybrid Wheat in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1422-1435, August.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.