Sustainability issues for agricultural research strategies in the semi-arid tropics: Focus on the Sahel
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 48 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Matlon, Peter J., 1990. "Improving Productivity in Sorghum and Pearl Millet in Semi-Arid Africa," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 01.
- Ramaswamy, Sunder & Sanders, John H., 1992. "Population pressure, land degradation and sustainable agricultural technologies in the Sahel," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 361-378.
- Eicher, Carl K. & Baker, Doyle Curtis, 1982. "Research on Agricultural Development in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Critical Survey," Food Security International Development Papers 54071, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Binswanger, Hans P., 1986. "Evaluating research system performance and targeting research in land-abundant areas of Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 469-475, April.
- Christopher Delgado, 1989. "Questions à propos d'un espace régional protégé pour les céréales au Sahel," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 190(1), pages 15-20.
- Sanders, John H & Nagy, Joseph G & Ramaswamy, Sunder, 1990. "Developing New Agricultural Technologies for the Sahelian Countries: The Burkina Faso Case," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(1), pages 1-22, October.
- Pinckney, Thomas C., 1988. "Storage, trade, and price policy under production instability: maize in Kenya," Research reports 71, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fisher, Monica G. & Masters, William A. & Sidibe, Mamadou, 2001.
"Technical change in Senegal's irrigated rice sector: impact assessment under uncertainty,"
Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 24(2), January.
- Fisher, Monica G. & Masters, William A. & Sidibe, Mamadou, 2000. "Technical change in Senegal's irrigated rice sector: impact assessment under uncertainty," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 179-197, January.
- Bosma, R. H. & Bos, M. & Kante, S. & Kebe, D. & Quak, W., 1999. "The promising impact of ley introduction and herd expansion on soil organic matter content in southern Mali," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 1-15, October.
- Reardon, Thomas & Vosti, Stephen A., 1995. "Links between rural poverty and the environment in developing countries: Asset categories and investment poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1495-1506, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.