Storage, trade, and price policy under production instability: maize in Kenya
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series Research reports with number 71.
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Maize industry Government policy Kenya.;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Narayana, N S S & Shah, M M, 1984. "Farm Supply Response in Kenya: Acreage Allocation Model," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 11(1), pages 85-105.
- Eaton, David J., 1980. "A Systems Analysis of Grain Reserves," Technical Bulletins 157714, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Heytens, Paul J., 1986. "Testing Market Integration," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 01.
- Sarris, Alexander H., 1980. "Grain imports and food security in an unstable international market," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 489-504, December.
- Chambers, Robert, 1978. "Project selection for poverty-focused rural development: Simple is optimal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 209-219, February.
- Quiggin, John C & Anderson, Jock R, 1981. "Price Bands and Buffer Funds," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 57(156), pages 67-73, March.
- Gustafson, Robert L., 1958. "Carryover levels for grains: A method for determining amounts that are optimal under specified conditions," Technical Bulletins 157231, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Plato, Gerald & Gordon, Douglas, 1983. "Dynamic Programming and the Economics of Optimal Grain Storage," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 1.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1972. "The Consumer Does Benefit From Feasible Price Stability," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 86(3), pages 476-93, August.
- Smith, Lawrence D., 1997. "Price stabilization, liberalization and food security: conflicts and resolutions?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 379-392, October.
- Dorosh, Paul A., 2001. "Trade Liberalization and National Food Security: Rice Trade between Bangladesh and India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 673-689, April.
- Anonymous, 1993. "Política de Preços e Distribuição da Ajuda Alimentar de Milho Amarelo em Moçambique: Uma Análise de Alternativas," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 56014, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Jayne, T. S. & Argwings-Kodhek, Gem, 1997. "Consumer response to maize market liberalization in urban Kenya," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 447-458, October.
- Anonymous, 1993. "The Pricing and Distribution of Yellow Maize Food Aid in Mozambique: An Analysis of Alternatives," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 56013, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Reardon, Thomas, 1995. "Sustainability issues for agricultural research strategies in the semi-arid tropics: Focus on the Sahel," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 345-359.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.