Shifting Foundations Of Agricultural Policy Analysis: Welfare Economics When Risk Markets Are Incomplete
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics in its series Staff Papers with number 13644.
Date of creation: 1985
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
Agricultural and Food Policy;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massot Marti, Albert, 2011. "Tribuna de Debate: La PAC 2020: Claves interpretativas de la comunicaciÃ³n de la ComisiÃ³n Europea, COM (2010) 672 de 18.11.2010," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(1).
- Runge, C. Ford & von Witzke, Harald & Thompson, Shelley, 1987. "Liberal Agricultural Trade As A Public Good: Free Trade Versus Free Riding Under Gatt," Staff Papers 13635, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Runge, C. Ford & Houck, James P., 1987. "Linkages Between Agricultural Trade And Resource Quality: A Conceptual Overview," Staff Papers 13249, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1999. "Stream, River, Delta: Induced Innovation And Environmental Values In Economics And Policy," Working Papers 14465, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Peter Nedergaard, 2006. "Market Failures and Government Failures: A Theoretical Model of the Common Agricultural Policy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 385-405, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.