Brazil's minimum price policy and the agricultural sector of northeast Brazil:
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series Research reports with number 9.
Date of creation: 1979
Date of revision:
Agricultural price supports Brazil; Northeast.; Agriculture Economic aspects Brazil; Northeast.; Agricultural credit Brazil; Northeast.; Agricultural price supports Brazil.;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Just, Richard & Lutz, Ernst & Schmitz, Andrew & Turnovsky, Stephen, 1978. "The distribution of welfare gains from price stabilization : An international perspective," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 551-563, November.
- Bieri, Jurg & Schmitz, Andrew, 1973. "Export instability, monopoly power, and welfare," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 389-396, November.
- Massell, Benton F, 1969. "Price Stabilization and Welfare," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 83(2), pages 284-98, May.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1972. "The Consumer Does Benefit From Feasible Price Stability," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 86(3), pages 476-93, August.
- Farrar, Curtis, 2000. "A review of food subsidy research at IFPRI," Impact assessments 12, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Robert Conrad & Malcolm Gillis & Glenn Jenkins, 1980. "An Evaluation Of The Impact Of Alternative Tax Policies On The Profitability Of Investments In Wheat, Corn And Soybean Production - An International Comparison," Development Discussion Papers 1980-13, JDI Executive Programs.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.