Technical change in Senegal's irrigated rice sector: impact assessment under uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Le Gal, Pierre-Yves & Papy, Francois, 1998. "Co-ordination processes in a collectively managed cropping system: Double cropping of irrigated rice in Senegal," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 135-159, June.
- Reardon, Thomas, 1995. "Sustainability issues for agricultural research strategies in the semi-arid tropics: Focus on the Sahel," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 345-359.
- Saito, K.A. & Spurling, D., 1992. "Developing Agricultural Extension for Women Farmers," World Bank - Discussion Papers 156, World Bank.
- Evenson, R.E. & Gollin, D., 1994.
"Genetic Resources, International Organizations, and the Rice Varietal Improvement,"
713, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Evenson, Robert E & Gollin, Douglas, 1997. "Genetic Resources, International Organizations, and Improvement in Rice Varieties," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(3), pages 471-500, April.
- Flores-Moya, Piedad & Evenson, Robert E & Hayami, Yujiro, 1978. "Social Returns to Rice Research in the Philippines: Domestic Benefits and Foreign Spillover," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(3), pages 591-607, April.
- Freebairn, Donald K., 1995. "Did the Green Revolution Concentrate Incomes? A Quantitative Study of Research Reports," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 265-279, February.
- Dalton, Timothy J. & Guei, Robert G., 2003. "Productivity Gains from Rice Genetic Enhancements in West Africa: Countries and Ecologies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 359-374, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.