Distinguishing transitory nonlinear shocks from permanent structural change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 13 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Famulari, Melissa, 1995. "A Household-Based, Nonparametric Test of Demand Theory," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(2), pages 372-82, May.
- Chalfant, James A & Alston, Julian M, 1988. "Accounting for Changes in Tastes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 391-410, April.
- Gorny, Rachel A. & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 1993. "Structural Change in the Demand for Differentiated Meat Products in Sydney," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 61(01), April.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Meilke, Karl D., 1989. "Modeling the Pattern of Structural Change in U.S. Meat Demand," Staff General Research Papers 11266, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sakong, Yong & Hayes, Dermot J., 1993. "Testing the Stability of Preferences: A Nonparametric Approach," Staff General Research Papers 558, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Stigler, George J & Becker, Gary S, 1977. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 76-90, March.
- Alston, Julian M. & Chalfant, James A., 1991. "Can We Take The Con Out Of Meat Demand Studies?," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
- Varian, Hal R., 1990. "Goodness-of-fit in optimizing models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 125-140.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Meilke, Karl D., 1984.
"Parameter Stability And The U.S. Demand For Beef,"
Western Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(02), December.
- Swofford, James L & Whitney, Gerald A, 1986. "Flexible Functional Forms and the Utility Approach to the Demand for Money: A Nonparametric Analysis: A Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(3), pages 383-89, August.
- Varian, Hal R, 1982. "The Nonparametric Approach to Demand Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 945-73, July.
- Ashenfelter, Orley & Sullivan, Daniel, 1987. "Nonparametric Tests of Market Structure: An Application to the Cigarette Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 483-98, June.
- Varian, Hal R, 1983. "Non-Parametric Tests of Consumer Behaviour," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 99-110, January.
- Hildenbrand, Werner, 1989. "The Weak Axiom of Revealed Preference for Market Demand Is Strong," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 979-85, July.
- Tsur, Yacov, 1989. "On testing for revealed preference conditions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 359-362, December.
- Choi, Seungmook & Sosin, Kim, 1992. "Structural Change in the Demand for Money," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(2), pages 226-38, May.
- Tsur, Yacov, 1989. "On Testing For Revealed Preference Conditions," Staff Papers 14264, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Jin, Hyun Joung, 2008. "Changes in South Korean consumers' preferences for meat," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 74-84, February.
- Jin, Hyun Joung & Koo, Won W., 2003. "The Effect Of Food-Safety Related Information On Consumers' Preference: The Case Of Bse Outbreak In Japan," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22043, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hailu, Getu & Goddard, Ellen W., 2010. "The changing egg demand in Canada: do advertising and health message contents matter?," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116427, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jin, Hyun Joung & Sun, Changyou & Koo, Won W., 2003. "The Effect Of Food-Safety Related Information On Consumer Preference: The Case Of The Bse Outbreak In Japan," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 23636, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.