Frequency competition and environmental costs: An application to European air transport liberalization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Socio-Economic Planning Sciences.
Volume (Year): 41 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Norman, Victor D & Strandenes, Siri Pettersen, 1990.
"Deregulation of Scandinavian Airlines: A Case Study of the Oslo-Stockholm Route,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
403, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Victor D. Norman & Siri Strandenes, 1994. "Deregulation of Scandinavian Airlines: A Case Study of the Oslo-Stockholm Route," NBER Chapters, in: Empirical Studies of Strategic Trade Policy, pages 85-100 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norman, V.D. & Strandenes, S.P., 1990. "Deregulation Of Scandinavian Airlines - A Case Study Of The Oslo-Stockholm Route," Papers 04-90, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Douglas W. Caves & Laurits R. Christensen & Michael W. Tretheway, 1984. "Economies of Density versus Economies of Scale: Why Trunk and Local Service Airline Costs Differ," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(4), pages 471-489, Winter.
- Steven C. Salop, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition with Outside Goods," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 141-156, Spring.
- Panzar, John C, 1979. "Equilibrium and Welfare in Unregulated Airline Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 92-95, May.
- Norman, George & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1996.
"Product Variety and Welfare under Tough and Soft Pricing Regimes,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(434), pages 76-91, January.
- Norman, G. & Thisse, J.-F., . "Product variety and welfare under tough and soft pricing regimes," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1201, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Raubitschek, Ruth S, 1987. "A Model of Product Proliferation with Multiproduct Firms," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 269-79, March.
- Giovanni Nero, 1998. "Spatial multiproduct pricing: empirical evidence on intra-European duopoly airline markets," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 465-475.
- Youdi Schipper & Piet Rietveld & Peter Nijkamp, 2002. "European Airline Reform: An Empirical Welfare Analysis," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, London School of Economics and University of Bath, vol. 36(2), pages 189-209, May.
- Schipper, Youdi & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter, 2003. "Airline deregulation and external costs: a welfare analysis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 699-718, September.
- Button, Kenneth, 1990. "Environmental Externalities and Transport Policy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 61-75, Summer.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.