How realistic is the supply/demand equilibrium story: A simple demonstration of false trading and its implications for market equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics).
Volume (Year): 37 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kalai, Ehud & Lehrer, Ehud, 1993.
"Rational Learning Leads to Nash Equilibrium,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1019-45, September.
- E. Kalai & E. Lehrer, 2010. "Rational Learning Leads to Nash Equilibrium," Levine's Working Paper Archive 529, David K. Levine.
- Ehud Kalai & Ehud Lehrer, 1990. "Rational Learning Leads to Nash Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 925, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ehud Kalai & Ehud Lehrer, 1990. "Rational Learning Leads to Nash Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 895, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1988.
"Recent developments in macroeconomics: a very quick refresher course,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 436-458.
- Mankiw, N Gregory, 1988. "Recent Developments in Macroeconomics: A Very Quick Refresher Course," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 436-49, August.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1987. "Recent Developments in Macroeconomics: A Very Quick Refresher Course," NBER Working Papers 2474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chirinko, Robert S. & Eisner, Robert, 1983. "Tax policy and investment in major U.S. macroeconomic econometric models," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 139-166, March.
- Schiffman, Daniel A., 2004. "Mainstream economics, heterodoxy and academic exclusion: a review essay," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 1079-1095, November.
- Goeree, Jacob K. & Hommes, Cars & Weddepohl, Claus, 1998. "Stability and complex dynamics in a discrete tatonnement model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 395-410, January.
- A. Meltzer & Peter Ordeshook & Thomas Romer, 1983. "Introduction," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 1-5, January.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 1983. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 5(3), pages 341-344, April.
- Fisher, Franklin M, 1976. "A Non-Tatonnement Model with Production and Consumption," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(5), pages 907-38, September.
- Jordan, J S, 1992. "Convergence to Rational Expectations in a Stationary Linear Game," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 109-23, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.