The illusion of over-optimism in survey data: the case of manufacturers' selling prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics).
Volume (Year): 34 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tyebjee, Tyzoon T., 1987. "Behavioral biases in new product forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 3(3-4), pages 393-404.
- Madsen, Jakob Brochner, 1994. "Tests of rationality versus an "over optimist" bias," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 587-599, December.
- Klein, April, 1990. "A direct test of the cognitive bias theory of share price reversals," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 155-166, July.
- Robert A. Buckle & John A. Carlson, 2000.
"Inflation and Asymmetric Price Adjustment,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(1), pages 157-160, February.
- Jean Helwege & Nellie Liang, 1996. "Initial public offerings in hot and cold markets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carlson, John A & Parkin, J Michael, 1975. "Inflation Expectations," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 42(166), pages 123-38, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.