Mapping innovation dynamics in hospitals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2005)
Issue (Month): 6 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joseph P. Newhouse, 1992. "Medical Care Costs: How Much Welfare Loss?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 3-21, Summer.
- Hill, T P, 1977. "On Goods and Services," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 23(4), pages 315-38, December.
- Ahern, Melissa, 1993. "The softness of medical production and implications for specifying hospital outputs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 281-294, April.
- Peter Hill, 1999. "Tangibles, intangibles and services: a new taxonomy for the classification of output," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 426-446, April.
- Newhouse, Joseph P, 1970. "Toward a Theory of Nonprofit Institutions: An Economic Model of a Hospital," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 64-74, March.
- Sophie Béjean & Maryse Gadreau, 1997. "Concept de réseau et analyse des mutations récentes du système de santé," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 81(1), pages 77-97.
- Bentur, Netta, 2001. "Hospital at home: what is its place in the health system?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 71-79, January.
- Gadrey, Jean, 2000. "The Characterization of Goods and Services: An Alternative Approach," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 46(3), pages 369-87, September.
- Groenewegen, Peter P. & Hutten, Jack B. F., 1989. "Improving primary health care through technological innovation," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 199-211, December.
- Fuchs, Victor R, 1996. "Economics, Values, and Health Care Reform," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Philippe Ulmann & Cyrille Piatecki, 1995. "La micro-économie de la santé : Bilan et perspectives," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(3), pages 47-69.
- Faïz Gallouj & Maria Savona, 2009. "Innovation in services: a review of the debate and a research agenda," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 149-172, April.
- Davide Consoli & Andrea Mina, 2009. "An evolutionary perspective on health innovation systems," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 297-319, April.
- Tether, Bruce S. & Tajar, Abdelouahid, 2008. "The organisational-cooperation mode of innovation and its prominence amongst European service firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 720-739, May.
- Djellal, Faridah & Gallouj, Faïz & Miles, Ian, 2013.
"Two decades of research on innovation in services: Which place for public services?,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 98-117.
- Faïz Gallouj & Faridah Djellal, 2012. "Two decades of research on innovation in services: which place for public services?," Post-Print halshs-00960624, HAL.
- Chae, Bongsug (Kevin), 2012. "An evolutionary framework for service innovation: Insights of complexity theory for service science," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 813-822.
- de Vries, Erik J., 2006. "Innovation in services in networks of organizations and in the distribution of services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1037-1051, September.
- Salge, Torsten Oliver, 2012. "The temporal trajectories of innovative search: Insights from public hospital services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 720-733.
- Gaëlle Martin, 2010. "Le processus de rationalisation industrielle et professionnelle ainsi que la diversification des produits dans une institution de micro-finance française : le cas de l'ADIE," Post-Print dumas-00597692, HAL.
- Soekijad, M. & Walschots, J. & Huysman, M., 2008. "Congestion at the floating road? Negotiation in networked innovation," Serie Research Memoranda 0002, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2011. "Innovation dans les services, performance et politique publique," Post-Print halshs-00749594, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.