Innovation in services and the attendant old and new myths
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics).
Volume (Year): 31 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2003. "Localized Technological Change," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200305, University of Turin.
- Barras, Richard, 1990. "Interactive innovation in financial and business services: The vanguard of the service revolution," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 215-237, June.
- Barras, Richard, 1986. "Towards a theory of innovation in services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 161-173, August.
- Bessant, John & Rush, Howard, 1995. "Building bridges for innovation: the role of consultants in technology transfer," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 97-114, January.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1968. "The Service Economy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number fuch68-1, May.
- Hill, T P, 1977. "On Goods and Services," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 23(4), pages 315-38, December.
- Fa�z Gallouj, 1997. "Towards a neo-Schumpeterian theory of innovation in services?," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(6), pages 405-420, December.
- Fernandes, Cristina & Ferreira, João & Marques, Carla, 2011. "KIBS Innovation Management Capability in Rural Portuguese Regions: Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 47005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lilian Santos & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "Determinants of innovation performance of Portuguese companies: an econometric analysis by type of innovation and sector with a particular focus on Services," FEP Working Papers 494, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Saltari, Enrico & Wymer, Clifford R. & Federici, Daniela, 2013. "The impact of ICT and business services on the Italian economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 110-118.
- Wagner, Stephan M. & Sutter, Reto, 2012. "A qualitative investigation of innovation between third-‐party logistics providers and customers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 944-958.
- de Vries, Erik J., 2006. "Innovation in services in networks of organizations and in the distribution of services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1037-1051, September.
- Maria JOSE SILVA & Gastão SOUSA & Jacinta MOREIRA & Jorge SIMÕES, 2011. "Innovation Activities in the Service Sector: Empirical Evidence from Portuguese Firms," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(6), pages 17, October.
- Trigo, Alexandre & Vence, Xavier, 2012. "Scope and patterns of innovation cooperation in Spanish service enterprises," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 602-613.
- Lema, Rasmus, 2010. "Adoption of Open Business Models in the West and Innovation in India's Software Industry," MPRA Paper 49589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weterings, Anet & Koster, Sierdjan, 2007. "Inheriting knowledge and sustaining relationships: What stimulates the innovative performance of small software firms in the Netherlands?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 320-335, April.
- Enrico Saltari, 2012. "The role of ICT and Business Services in Italy," Working Papers 152, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Weterings, Anet & Boschma, Ron, 2009. "Does spatial proximity to customers matter for innovative performance?: Evidence from the Dutch software sector," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 746-755, June.
- Love, James H. & Ganotakis, Panagiotis, 2013. "Learning by exporting: Lessons from high-technology SMEs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-17.
- Bertha Jimenez & Bojan Angelov & Bharat Rao, 2012. "Service Absorptive Capacity: Its Evolution and Implications for Innovation," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 142-163, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.