Innovation in services and the attendant old and new myths
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics).
Volume (Year): 31 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Faï¿½z Gallouj, 1997. "Towards a neo-Schumpeterian theory of innovation in services?," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(6), pages 405-420, December.
- Bessant, John & Rush, Howard, 1995. "Building bridges for innovation: the role of consultants in technology transfer," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 97-114, January.
- Hill, T P, 1977. "On Goods and Services," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 23(4), pages 315-38, December.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2003. "Localized Technological Change," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200305, University of Turin.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Barras, Richard, 1990. "Interactive innovation in financial and business services: The vanguard of the service revolution," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 215-237, June.
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1968. "The Service Economy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number fuch68-1, October.
- Barras, Richard, 1986. "Towards a theory of innovation in services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 161-173, August.
- Weterings, Anet & Boschma, Ron, 2009. "Does spatial proximity to customers matter for innovative performance?: Evidence from the Dutch software sector," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 746-755, June.
- Saltari, Enrico & Wymer, Clifford R. & Federici, Daniela, 2013. "The impact of ICT and business services on the Italian economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 110-118.
- Bertha Jimenez & Bojan Angelov & Bharat Rao, 2012. "Service Absorptive Capacity: Its Evolution and Implications for Innovation," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 142-163, June.
- de Vries, Erik J., 2006. "Innovation in services in networks of organizations and in the distribution of services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1037-1051, September.
- Love, James H. & Ganotakis, Panagiotis, 2013. "Learning by exporting: Lessons from high-technology SMEs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-17.
- Lilian Santos & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "Determinants of innovation performance of Portuguese companies: an econometric analysis by type of innovation and sector with a particular focus on Services," FEP Working Papers 494, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Trigo, Alexandre & Vence, Xavier, 2012. "Scope and patterns of innovation cooperation in Spanish service enterprises," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 602-613.
- Enrico Saltari, 2012. "The role of ICT and Business Services in Italy," Working Papers, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics 152, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Wagner, Stephan M. & Sutter, Reto, 2012. "A qualitative investigation of innovation between third-â€party logistics providers and customers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 944-958.
- Lema, Rasmus, 2010. "Adoption of Open Business Models in the West and Innovation in India's Software Industry," MPRA Paper 49589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria JOSE SILVA & GastÃ£o SOUSA & Jacinta MOREIRA & Jorge SIMÃ•ES, 2011. "Innovation Activities in the Service Sector: Empirical Evidence from Portuguese Firms," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(6), pages 17, October.
- Ki H. Kang & Jina Kang, 2009. "Do External Knowledge Sourcing Methods Matter in Service Innovation? Analysis of South Korean Service Firms," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200908, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Aug 2009.
- Weterings, Anet & Koster, Sierdjan, 2007. "Inheriting knowledge and sustaining relationships: What stimulates the innovative performance of small software firms in the Netherlands?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 320-335, April.
- Fernandes, Cristina & Ferreira, João & Marques, Carla, 2011. "KIBS Innovation Management Capability in Rural Portuguese Regions: Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 47005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.