Who cooperates on R&D?
AbstractBased on a largely unbiased sample of 1800 German manufacturing enterprises we analyze the propensity to maintain different forms of R&D cooperation with customers, suppliers, competitors and public research institutions. We find a relatively stable set of characteristics of those enterprises that maintain such relationships tend to be relatively large and have a high share of R&D.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 30 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Other versions of this item:
- Fritsch, Michael & Lukas, Rolf, 1998. "Who Cooperates on R&D?," Freiberg Working Papers 1998,12, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fritsch, M. & Lukas, R., 1998. "Who Cooperates on R & D ?," Papers 98/12, Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.