Socially optimal procurement with tight budgets and rationing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 91 (2007)
Issue (Month): 7-8 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Antle, Rick & Bogetoft, Peter & Stark, Andrew W., 2000.
"Information Systems, Incentives and the Timing of Investment,"
Unit of Economics Working papers, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute
24201, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
- Antle, Rick & Bogetoft, Peter & Stark, Andrew W., 2001. "Information systems, incentives and the timing of investments," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(4-5), pages 267-294.
- Demski, Joel S. & Sappington, David, 1984. "Optimal incentive contracts with multiple agents," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 152-171, June.
- Crocker, Keith J & Masten, Scott E, 1996. "Regulation and Administered Contracts Revisited: Lessons from Transaction-Cost Economics for Public Utility Regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 5-39, January.
- Axel Gautier, 2004.
"Regulation under Financial Constraints,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 75(4), pages 645-656, December.
- GAUTIER, Axel, . "Regulation under financial constraints," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1815, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Axel Gautier, 2002. "Regulation under Financial Constraints," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse16_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Thomas, Lionel, 2002. "Non-linear pricing with budget constraint," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 257-263, April.
- Myerson, Roger B, 1979.
"Incentive Compatibility and the Bargaining Problem,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society,
Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 61-73, January.
- Roger B. Myerson, 1977. "Incentive Compatability and the Bargaining Problem," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 284, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Levaggi, Rosella, 1999. " Optimal Procurement Contracts under a Binding Budget Constraint," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 101(1-2), pages 23-37, October.
- Axel Gautier & Manipushpak Mitra, 2006.
"Regulating a monopolist with limited funds,"
Economic Theory, Springer,
Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 705-718, 04.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Robert, Jacques, 1996. "Optimal auction with financially constrained buyers," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 181-186, August.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1981.
"Utilitarianism and Horizontal Equity: The Case for Random Taxation,"
NBER Working Papers
0694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1982. "Utilitarianism and horizontal equity : The case for random taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-33, June.
- Wilson, Robert B, 1989. "Efficient and Competitive Rationing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 1-40, January.
- Wijkander, Hans, 1988. "Equity and Efficiency in Public Sector Pricing: A Case for Stochastic Rationing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1455-65, November.
- Philippe Delacote & Charles Palmer & Ryiong Kim Bakkegaard & Bo Jellesmark Thorsen, 2014.
"Unveiling information on opportunity costs in REDD: Who obtains the surplus when policy objectives differ?,"
205537, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Delacote, Philippe & Palmer, Charles & Bakkegaard, Riyong Kim & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark, 2014. "Unveiling information on opportunity costs in REDD: Who obtains the surplus when policy objectives differ?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 508-527.
- Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark & Bakkegaard, Riyong Kim & Palmer, Charles & Delacote, Philippe, 2014. "Unveiling information on opportunity costs in REDD: Who obtains the surplus when policy objectives differ?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/12951, Paris Dauphine University.
- Tigran Melkonyan & Michael Taylor, 2010.
"Regulatory Policy Design for Agroecosystem Management on Public Rangelands,"
Working Papers, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics
10-007, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Tigran Melkonyan & Michael H. Taylor, 2013. "Regulatory Policy Design for Agroecosystem Management on Public Rangelands," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(3), pages 606-627.
- Vedel, Suzanne Elizabeth & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl, 2009. "First-movers, non-movers, and social gains from subsidising entry in markets for nature-based recreational goods," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(8-9), pages 2363-2371, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.