Negotiations in multi-issue committees
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 65 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Muthoo Abhinay, 1995.
"Bargaining in a Long-Term Relationship with Endogenous Termination,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 590-598, August.
- Abhinay Muthoo, . "Bargaining in a Long-Term Relationbship with Endogenous Termination," Economics Discussion Papers 422, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Winter Eyal, 1994. "Non-cooperative Bargaining in Natural Monopolies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 202-220, October.
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2010.
"Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
661465000000000387, David K. Levine.
- Van Damme, E. & Selten, R. & Winter, E., 1989.
"Alternating Bid Bargaining With A Smallest Money Unit,"
8932, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Van Damme, Eric & Selten, Reinhard & Winter, Eyal, 1990. "Alternating bid bargaining with a smallest money unit," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 188-201, June.
- Damme, E.E.C. van & Selten, R. & Winter, E., 1990. "Alternating bid bargaining with a smallest money unit," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154420, Tilburg University.
- Erik van Damme & Reinhard Selten & Eyal Winter, 1989. "Alternating Bid Bargaining with a Smallest Money Unit," Discussion Paper Serie A 253, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Damme, E.E.C. van & Selten, R. & Winter, E., 1989. "Alternating bid bargaining with a smallest money unit," Discussion Paper 1989-32, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chatterjee, Kalyan & Bhaskar Dutta & Debraj Ray & Kunal Sengupta, 1993. "A Noncooperative Theory of Coalitional Bargaining," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 463-77, April.
- Moulin, H. & Peleg, B., 1982. "Cores of effectivity functions and implementation theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 115-145, June.
- Moldovanu Benny & Winter Eyal, 1995. "Order Independent Equilibria," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 21-34, April.
- Fershtman, Chaim, 1990.
"The importance of the agenda in bargaining,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 224-238, September.
- Martin Osborne & Jeffry Rosenthal & Matthew A. Turner, 1998.
"Meetings with costly participation,"
mturner-98-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Elsasser, Peter, 2002. "Rules for participation and negotiation and their possible influence on the content of a National Forest Programme," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 291-300, December.
- Daniel Cardona-Coll, 2000. "Multi-Issue Bargaining Under Budget-Constraints," Working Papers. Serie AD 2000-22, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Fershtman, C., 1998.
"A Note on Multi-Issue Two-Sided Bargaining: Bilateral Procedures,"
06-98, Tel Aviv.
- Fershtman, Chaim, 2000. "A Note on Multi-Issue Two-Sided Bargaining: Bilateral Procedures," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 216-227, February.
- Fershtman, C., 1998. "A Note on Multi-Issue Two-Sided Bargaining: Bilateral Procedures," Discussion Paper 1998-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Krasteva, Silvana & Yildirim, Huseyin, 2012. "On the role of confidentiality and deadlines in bilateral negotiations," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 714-730.
- Barry O'Neill & Dov Samet & Zvi Wiener & Eyal Winter, 2001.
"Bargaining with an Agenda,"
Game Theory and Information
- John, Reinhard & Raith, Matthias G., 2001. "Optimizing multi-stage negotiations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 155-173, June.
- Akira Okada & Eyal Winter, 2002. "A Non-cooperative Axiomatization of the Core," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 1-28, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.