Group reputation and persistent (or permanent) discrimination in credit markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Multinational Financial Management.
Volume (Year): 11 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4-5 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/mulfin
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stanley D. Longhofer, 1996. "Cultural affinity and mortgage discrimination," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 12-24.
- Lang, William W. & Nakamura, Leonard I., 1990. "The dynamics of credit markets in a model with learning," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 305-318, October.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Becker, Gary S, 1993. "Nobel Lecture: The Economic Way of Looking at Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 385-409, June.
- Munnell, Alicia H. & Geoffrey M. B. Tootell & Lynn E. Browne & James McEneaney, 1996.
"Mortgage Lending in Boston: Interpreting HMDA Data,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 25-53, March.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1992. "Mortgage lending in Boston: interpreting HMDA data," Working Papers 92-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Paul Calem & Michael Stutzer, 1995. "The simple analytics of observed discrimination in credit markets," Working Papers 95-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Adriano Giannola & Antonio Lopes & Alberto Zazzaro, 2013.
"La convergenza dello sviluppo finanziario tra le regioni italiane dal 1890 ad oggi,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, issue 1, pages 145-197, January-M.
- Adriano Giannola & Antonio Lopes & Alberto Zazzaro, 2012. "La convergenza dello sviluppo finanziario tra le regioni italiane dal 1890 ad oggi," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 74, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Bellucci, Andrea & Borisov, Alexander & Zazzaro, Alberto, 2010.
"Does gender matter in bank-firm relationships? Evidence from small business lending,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2968-2984, December.
- Andrea Bellucci & Alexander V. Borisov & Alberto Zazzaro, 2009. "Does Gender Matter in Bank-Firm Relationships? Evidence from Small Business Lending," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 31, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Hugo Nopo & Jaime Saavedra & Maximo Torero, 2004.
"Ethnicity and Earnings in Urban Peru,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
0405, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Domenico Scalera & Alberto Zazzaro, 2009. "Do Inter-Firm Networks Make Access to Finance Easier? Issues and Empirical Evidence," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 25, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- S. Brana, 2013.
"Microcredit: an answer to the gender problem in funding?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 87-100, January.
- Sophie Brana, 2008. "Microcredit: an answer to the gender problem in funding?," Working Papers hal-00740098, HAL.
- Sophie Brana, 2010. "Microcredit: an answer to the gender problem in funding?," Larefi Working Papers 1008, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.