The dynamics of credit markets in a model with learning
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K Blackburn & N Bose, 2001.
"A Model of Trickle Down Through Learning,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
06, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Caprio, Gerard, 1992. "Policy uncertainty, information asymmetries, and financial intermediation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 853, The World Bank.
- Laura Veldkamp, 2003.
"Learning Asymmetries in Real Business Cycles,"
03-21, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Efraim Berkovich, 2011. "Search and herding effects in peer-to-peer lending: evidence from prosper.com," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 389-405, August.
- Ling, David C. & Wachter, Susan M., 1998. "Information Externalities and Home Mortgage Underwriting," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 317-332, November.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Alberto Zazzaro, 1998. "A 'possibilist' approach to regional banking systems and financial integration: The Italian experience," ERSA conference papers ersa98p132, European Regional Science Association.
- Marcel Fafchamps, 2003.
"Spontaneous Market Emergence,"
Economics Series Working Papers
138, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Simon M. Potter, 1999. "Fluctuations in confidence and asymmetric business cycles," Staff Reports 66, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Scalera, Domenico & Zazzaro, Alberto, 2001. "Group reputation and persistent (or permanent) discrimination in credit markets," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4-5), pages 483-496, December.
- Marcel Fafchamps, 1999.
"Networks,communities and markets in Sub-Saharan Africa: implications for firm growth and investment,"
Economics Series Working Papers
WPS/1999-24, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Marcel Fafchamps, 1999. "Networks, communities and markets in sub-Saharan Africa: implications for firm growth and investment," CSAE Working Paper Series 1999-24, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.