Characterizing cautious choice
AbstractThe set of maximin actions in general decision problems is characterized.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 55 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Other versions of this item:
- Mosquera, M.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Fiestras-Janeiro, G. & Garcia-Jurado, I. & Voorneveld, M., 2008. "Characterizing cautious choice," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-303496, Tilburg University.
- Mosquera, M.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Fiestras-Janeiro, G. & Garcia-Jurado, I. & Voorneveld, M., 2005. "Characterizing Cautious Choice," Discussion Paper 2005-54, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Norde, Henk & Reijnierse, Hans & Tijs, Stef, 1998.
"The Consistency Principle for Set-valued Solutions and a New Direction for Normative Game Theory,"
Working Paper Series
1998:11, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Dufwenberg, M. & Norde, H. & Reijnierse, H. & Tijs, S., 1998. "The Consistency Principle for Set-Valued Solutions and a New Direction for Normative Game Theory," Papers 1998-11, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Dufwenberg, M. & Norde, H.W. & Reijnierse, J.H. & Tijs, S.H., 2001. "The consistency principle for set-valued solutions and a new direction for normative game theory," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-86781, Tilburg University.
- Hart,Sergui & Modica,Salvatore & Schmeidler,David, 1991.
"A neo bayesian foundation of the maximin value for two-person zero- sum games,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
340, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Hart, S. & Modica, S. & Schmeidler, D., 1990. "A Neo Bayesian Foundation Of The Maxmin Value For Two- Person Zero-Sum Games," Papers 38-90, Tel Aviv.
- Sarin, Rajiv & Vahid, Farshid, 2001.
"Predicting How People Play Games: A Simple Dynamic Model of Choice,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 104-122, January.
- Sarin, R. & Vahid, F., 1999. "Predicting how People Play Games: a Simple Dynamic Model of Choice," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 12/99, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Barbara, Salvador & Jackson, Matthew, 1988. "Maximin, leximin, and the protective criterion: Characterizations and comparisons," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 34-44, October.
- Naeve, Jorg, 2000. "Maximax, leximax, and the demanding criterion," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 313-325, November.
- Voorneveld, M. & Vermeulen, D. & Borm, P.E.M., 1999.
"Axiomatizations of Pareto equilibria in multicriteria games,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-80340, Tilburg University.
- Voorneveld, Mark & Vermeulen, Dries & Borm, Peter, 1999. "Axiomatizations of Pareto Equilibria in Multicriteria Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 146-154, July.
- Norde, Henk & Potters, Jos & Reijnierse, Hans & Vermeulen, Dries, 1996.
"Equilibrium Selection and Consistency,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 219-225, February.
- Tijs, S.H., 1981. "A characterization of the value of zero-sum two person games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154297, Tilburg University.
- Voorneveld, Mark & van den Nouweland, Anne, 1998. "A new axiomatization of the core of games with transferable utility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 151-155, August.
- Sarin, Rajiv & Vahid, Farshid, 1999. "Payoff Assessments without Probabilities: A Simple Dynamic Model of Choice," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 294-309, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.