Maximin, leximin, and the protective criterion: Characterizations and comparisons
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 46 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Lombardi & Kahame Miyagishima & Roberto Veneziani, 2013.
"Liberal Egalitarianism and the Harm Principle,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2013-07, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Lombardi, Michele & Miyagishima, Kaname & Veneziani, Roberto, 2013. "Liberal Egalitarianism and the Harm Principle," MPRA Paper 48458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michele Lombardi & Roberto Veneziani, 2009. "Liberal Egalitarianism and the Harm Principle," Working Papers 649, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Michele Lombardi & Roberto Veneziani, 2009. "Liberal Egalitarianism and the Harm Principle," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-078, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Lamboray, Claude, 2009. "A characterization of the prudent order preference function," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 389-405, May.
- Mosquera, M.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Fiestras-Janeiro, G. & Garcia-Jurado, I. & Voorneveld, M., 2005.
"Characterizing Cautious Choice,"
2005-54, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Naeve, Jorg, 2000. "Maximax, leximax, and the demanding criterion," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 313-325, November.
- Nicoló, Antonio & Rodríguez-Álvarez, Carmelo, 2012. "Transplant quality and patientsʼ preferences in paired kidney exchange," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 299-310.
- Fiestras-Janeiro, Gloria & Borm, Peter & van Megen, Freek, 1998. "Protective and Prudent Behaviour in Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 167-175, January.
- Klaus Nehring, 2000. "A Theory of Rational Choice under Ignorance," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 205-240, May.
- Fiestras-Janeiro, G. & Borm, P.E.M. & Megen, F.J.C. van, 1998.
"Protective behavior in games,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-77121, Tilburg University.
- Congar, Ronan, 2010. "A trichotomy of attitudes for decision-making under complete ignorance," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain info:hdl:2078.1/29161, Université catholique de Louvain.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Sanjay Srivastava, 1992. "Characterizations of Game Theoretic Solutions which Lead to Impossibility Theorems," Discussion Papers 1004, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Nabil I. Al-Najjar & Luciano De Castro, 2010. "Uncertainty, Efficiency and Incentive Compatibility," Discussion Papers 1532, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Congar, Ronan & Maniquet, François, 2010. "A trichotomy of attitudes for decision-making under complete ignorance," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 15-25, January.
- Voorneveld, Mark, 2002. "Characterization of Pareto Dominance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 487, Stockholm School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.