Maximin, leximin, and the protective criterion: Characterizations and comparisons
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 46 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicoló, Antonio & Rodríguez-Álvarez, Carmelo, 2012. "Transplant quality and patientsʼ preferences in paired kidney exchange," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 299-310.
- Klaus Nehring, 2000. "A Theory of Rational Choice under Ignorance," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 205-240, May.
- Lombardi, Michele & Miyagishima, Kaname & Veneziani, Roberto, 2013.
"Liberal Egalitarianism and the Harm Principle,"
48458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michele Lombardi & Roberto Veneziani, 2009. "Liberal Egalitarianism and the Harm Principle," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-078, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Michele Lombardi & Kahame Miyagishima & Roberto Veneziani, 2013. "Liberal Egalitarianism and the Harm Principle," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2013-07, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Naeve, Jorg, 2000. "Maximax, leximax, and the demanding criterion," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 313-325, November.
- Voorneveld, Mark, 2002. "Characterization of Pareto Dominance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 487, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Sanjay Srivastava, 1992. "Characterizations of Game Theoretic Solutions which Lead to Impossibility Theorems," Discussion Papers 1004, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Mosquera, M.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Fiestras-Janeiro, G. & Garcia-Jurado, I. & Voorneveld, M., 2005.
"Characterizing Cautious Choice,"
2005-54, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nabil I. Al-Najjar & Luciano De Castro, 2010. "Uncertainty, Efficiency and Incentive Compatibility," Discussion Papers 1532, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Fiestras-Janeiro, G. & Borm, P.E.M. & Megen, F.J.C. van, 1996.
"Protective Behavior in Games,"
1996-12, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- CONGAR, Ronan & MANIQUET, François, .
"A trichotomy of attitudes for decision-making under complete ignorance,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-2183, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Congar, Ronan & Maniquet, François, 2010. "A trichotomy of attitudes for decision-making under complete ignorance," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 15-25, January.
- Lamboray, Claude, 2009. "A characterization of the prudent order preference function," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 389-405, May.
- Michele Lombardi & Roberto Veneziani, 2009. "Liberal Egalitarianism and the Harm Principle," Working Papers 649, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Fiestras-Janeiro, Gloria & Borm, Peter & van Megen, Freek, 1998. "Protective and Prudent Behaviour in Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 167-175, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.