Q-learning agents in a Cournot oligopoly model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 32 (2008)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Bigoni, 2008.
"Information and Learning in Oligopoly: an Experiment,"
"Marco Fanno" Working Papers
0072, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Bigoni, Maria & Fort, Margherita, 2013. "Information and Learning in Oligopoly: An Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7125, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- M. Bigoni & M. Fort, 2013. "Information and Learning in Oligopoly: an Experiment," Working Papers wp860, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Tharakunnel, Kurian & Bhattacharyya, Siddhartha, 2009. "Single-leader-multiple-follower games with boundedly rational agents," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1593-1603, August.
- Tong Zhang & B. Brorsen, 2011. "Oligopoly firms with quantity-price strategic decisions," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 157-170, November.
- Steven Kimbrough & Frederic Murphy, 2009. "Learning to Collude Tacitly on Production Levels by Oligopolistic Agents," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 47-78, February.
- Waltman, L.R. & Kaymak, U., 2006. "A Theoretical Analysis of Cooperative Behavior in Multi-Agent Q-learning," Research Paper ERS-2006-006-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Hanaki, Nobuyuki & Ishikawa, Ryuichiro & Akiyama, Eizo, 2009. "Learning games," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1739-1756, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.