Axiomatizations of Pareto Equilibria in Multicriteria Games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 28 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Other versions of this item:
- Voorneveld, M. & Vermeulen, D. & Borm, P.E.M., 1999. "Axiomatizations of Pareto equilibria in multicriteria games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-80340, Tilburg University.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peleg, B. & Tijs, S., 1993.
"The Consistency Principle for Games in Strategic Form,"
9306, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Peleg, Bezalel & Tijs, Stef, 1996. "The Consistency Principle for Games in Strategic Forms," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 13-34.
- Peleg, B. & Tijs, S.H., 1993. "The consistency principle for games in strategic form," Discussion Paper 1993-6, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Peleg, B. & Tijs, S.H., 1996. "The consistency principle for games in strategic form," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-72911, Tilburg University.
- Norde, Henk & Potters, Jos & Reijnierse, Hans & Vermeulen, Dries, 1996.
"Equilibrium Selection and Consistency,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 219-225, February.
- Peleg, Bezalel & Potters, Jos A M & Tijs, Stef H, 1996.
"Minimality of Consistent Solutions for Strategic Games, in Particular for Potential Games,"
Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 81-93, January.
- Peleg, B. & Potters, J.A.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1996. "Minimality of consistent solutions for strategic games, in particular for potential games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-72912, Tilburg University.
- Mosquera, M.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Fiestras-Janeiro, G. & Garcia-Jurado, I. & Voorneveld, M., 2008.
"Characterizing cautious choice,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-303496, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.