A dynamic analysis of educational progression of children of immigrants
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Labour Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Helena Skyt Nielsen & Michael Rosholm & Nina Smith & Leif Husted, 2003. "The school-to-work transition of 2 nd generation immigrants in Denmark," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 755-786, November.
- Stephen V. Cameron & James J. Heckman, 1998. "Life Cycle Schooling and Dynamic Selection Bias: Models and Evidence for Five Cohorts of American Males," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(2), pages 262-333, April.
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2000.
"Duration Models: Specification, Identification, and Multiple Durations,"
9446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2001. "Duration models: specification, identification and multiple durations," Handbook of Econometrics, in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 55, pages 3381-3460 Elsevier.
- Stephen V. Cameron & James J. Heckman, 2001. "The Dynamics of Educational Attainment for Black, Hispanic, and White Males," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 109(3), pages 455-499, June.
- Heckman, James & Singer, Burton, 1984. "A Method for Minimizing the Impact of Distributional Assumptions in Econometric Models for Duration Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 271-320, March.
- Baert, Stijn & Cockx, Bart, 2013.
"Pure ethnic gaps in educational attainment and school to work transitions: When do they arise?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 276-294.
- Baert, Stijn & Cockx, Bart, 2013. "Pure Ethnic Gaps in Educational Attainment and School to Work Transitions: When Do They Arise?," IZA Discussion Papers 7262, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- S. Baert & B. Cockx, 2013. "Pure Ethnic Gaps in Educational Attainment and School to Work Transitions. When Do They Arise?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/832, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Stijn Baert & Bart Cockx, 2013. "Pure Ethnic Gaps in Educational Attainment and School to Work Transitions. When do they Arise?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4162, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stijn BAERT & Bart COCKX, 2013. "Pure Ethnic Gaps in Educational Attainment and School to Work Transitions. When Do They Arise?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013005, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Colding, Bjørg & Husted, Leif & Hummelgaard, Hans, 2009. "Educational progression of second-generation immigrants and immigrant children," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 434-443, August.
- Christian N. Brinch & Bernt Bratsberg & Oddbjørn Raaum, 2008.
"The Effects of an Upper Secondary Education Reform on the Attainment of Immigrant Youth,"
528, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Christian N. Brinch & Bernt Bratsberg & Oddbj�rn Raaum, 2012. "The effects of an upper secondary education reform on the attainment of immigrant youth," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 447-473, January.
- Lofstrom, Magnus, 2007. "Why Are Hispanic and African-American Dropout Rates So High?," IZA Discussion Papers 3265, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Helena Skyt Nielsen & Nina Smith & Aycan Celikaksoy, 2007.
"The Effect of Marriage on Education of Immigrants: Evidence from a Policy Reform Restricting Spouse Import,"
Economics Working Papers
2007-07, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Smith, Nina & Celikaksoy, Aycan, 2007. "The Effect of Marriage on Education of Immigrants: Evidence from a Policy Reform Restricting Spouse Import," IZA Discussion Papers 2899, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schüller, Simone, 2011.
"Parental Ethnic Identity and Educational Attainment of Second-Generation Immigrants,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6155, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simone Schüller, 2012. "Parental Ethnic Identity and Educational Attainment of Second-Generation Immigrants," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 443, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Berrittella, Maria, 2012. "Modelling the labour market of minority ethnic groups," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 389-402.
- NONNEMAN, Walter, 2012. "School achievement and failure of immigrant children in Flanders," Working Papers 2012008, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.