City structure, search, and workers' job acceptance behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 55 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kawata, Keisuke & Sato, Yasuhiro, 2012.
"On-the-job search in urban areas,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 715-726.
- Pieter A. Gautier & Yves Zenou, 2008.
"Car ownership and the Labor Market of Ethnic Minorities,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
08-106/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gautier, Pieter A. & Zenou, Yves, 2010. "Car ownership and the labor market of ethnic minorities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 392-403, May.
- Gautier, Pieter & Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Car Ownership and the Labor Market of Ethnic Minorities," IZA Discussion Papers 3814, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gautier, Pieter A & Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Car Ownership and the Labour Market of Ethnic Minorities," CEPR Discussion Papers 7061, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zenou, Yves, 2007. "High Relocation Costs in Search-Matching Models: Theory and Application to Spatial Mismatch," IZA Discussion Papers 2739, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vincent Boitier, 2013. "Endogenous city size in urban search models: the case of high reallocation costs," ERSA conference papers ersa13p590, European Regional Science Association.
- Zenou, Yves, 2007.
"Search, Wage Posting and Urban Spatial Structure,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6286, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2008106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zenou, Yves, 2009.
"Search in cities,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 607-624, August.
- Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Urban search models under high-relocation costs. Theory and application to spatial mismatch," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 534-546, October.
- Zenou, Yves, 2008.
"Endogenous Job Destruction and Job Matching in Cities,"
Working Paper Series
752, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Endogenous job destruction and job matching in cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 323-336, May.
- Zenou, Yves, 2007. "Endogenous Job Destruction and Job Matching in Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 2695, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.