Are fairness constraints on profit-seeking important?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 16 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kachelmeier, Steven J. & Limberg, Stephen T. & Schadewald, Michael S., 1991. "Fairness in markets: A laboratory investigation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 447-464, September.
- Oliver, Richard L & Swan, John E, 1989. " Equity and Disconfirmation Perceptions as Influences on Merchant and Product Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(3), pages 372-83, December.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Pommerehne, Werner W., 1993. "On the fairness of pricing -- An empirical survey among the general population," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 295-307, April.
- Seligman, David A. & Schwartz, Barry, 1997. "Domain specificity of fairness judgments in economic transactions," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 579-604, November.
- Chaness, G. & Levine, D.I., 1999.
"Changes in the Employment Contract? Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment,"
70, California Berkeley - Institute of Industrial Relations.
- Charness, Gary & Levine, David I., 2002. "Changes in the employment contract?: Evidence from a quasi-experiment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 391-405, April.
- Charness, Gary B & Levine, David I. I., 1999. "Changes In The Employment Contract? Evidence From A Quasi-Experiment," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt5jz354m3, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Chaness, Gary & Levine, David I., 1999. "Changes in the Employment Contract? Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt4p535308, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Heijden, E.C.M. van der & Nelissen, J.H.M. & Verbon, H.A.A., 1997.
"Altruism and fairness in a public pension system,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-74782, Tilburg University.
- Maurice Schweitzer & Donald Gibson, 2008. "Fairness, Feelings, and Ethical Decision- Making: Consequences of Violating Community Standards of Fairness," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 287-301, February.
- Heijden, E.C.M. van der, 1996. "Altruism, Fairness and Public Pensions: An Investigation of Survey and Experimental Data," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73590, Tilburg University.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2008.
"Do Consumers Care about how Prices are Set?,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 27-43.
- Schein, Andrew, 2002. "Concern for fair prices in the Israeli housing market," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 213-230, April.
- Huang, Jen-Hung & Chang, Ching-Te & Chen, Cathy Yi-Hsuan, 2005. "Perceived fairness of pricing on the Internet," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 343-361, June.
- Ellingsen, Tore & Johannesson, Magnus, 2005. "Sunk costs and fairness in incomplete information bargaining," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 155-177, February.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.