Are fairness constraints on profit-seeking important?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 16 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oliver, Richard L & Swan, John E, 1989. " Equity and Disconfirmation Perceptions as Influences on Merchant and Product Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(3), pages 372-83, December.
- Kachelmeier, Steven J. & Limberg, Stephen T. & Schadewald, Michael S., 1991. "Fairness in markets: A laboratory investigation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 447-464, September.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Pommerehne, Werner W., 1993. "On the fairness of pricing -- An empirical survey among the general population," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 295-307, April.
- Charness, Gary & Levine, David I., 2002.
"Changes in the employment contract?: Evidence from a quasi-experiment,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 391-405, April.
- Chaness, Gary & Levine, David I., 1999. "Changes in the Employment Contract? Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt4p535308, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Charness, Gary B & Levine, David I. I., 1999. "Changes In The Employment Contract? Evidence From A Quasi-Experiment," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt5jz354m3, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Chaness, G. & Levine, D.I., 1999. "Changes in the Employment Contract? Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment," Papers 70, California Berkeley - Institute of Industrial Relations.
- Heijden, E.C.M. van der & Nelissen, J.H.M. & Verbon, H.A.A., 1995.
"Altruism and fairness in a public pension system,"
1995-37, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Maurice Schweitzer & Donald Gibson, 2008. "Fairness, Feelings, and Ethical Decision- Making: Consequences of Violating Community Standards of Fairness," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 287-301, February.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2008.
"Do Consumers Care about How Prices Are Set?,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2008/03, European University Institute.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2008. "Do Consumers Care about how Prices are Set?," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 27-43.
- Ellingsen, Tore & Johannesson, Magnus, 2005. "Sunk costs and fairness in incomplete information bargaining," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 155-177, February.
- Heijden, E.C.M. van der, 1996. "Altruism, Fairness and Public Pensions: An Investigation of Survey and Experimental Data," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73590, Tilburg University.
- Seligman, David A. & Schwartz, Barry, 1997. "Domain specificity of fairness judgments in economic transactions," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 579-604, November.
- Huang, Jen-Hung & Chang, Ching-Te & Chen, Cathy Yi-Hsuan, 2005. "Perceived fairness of pricing on the Internet," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 343-361, June.
- Schein, Andrew, 2002. "Concern for fair prices in the Israeli housing market," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 213-230, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.