The pattern of agricultural price distortions in Central and Eastern Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Food Policy.
Volume (Year): 22 (1997)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Swinnen, Jo, 1996. "Endogenous Price and Trade Policy Developments in Central European Agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 133-60.
- Krueger, Anne O & Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1988. "Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries: Measuring the Effect of Sectoral and Economywide Policies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 255-71, September.
- Ivanova, Nedka, et al, 1995. "Impact of Changes in Agricultural Policy on the Agro-food Chain in Bulgaria," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 22(3), pages 354-71.
- Swinnen, Johan F. M., 1993. "The development of agricultural policies in Central and Eastern Europe : An endogenous policy theory perspective," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 187-191, June.
- Karp, Larry S. & Stefanou, Spiro E., 1993.
"Domestic And Trade Policy For Central And East European Agriculture,"
51110, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Larry Karp & Spiro Stefanou, 1994. "Domestic and trade policy for Central and East European agriculture 1," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 2(3), pages 345-371, 09.
- Karp, Larry & Stefanou, Spiro, 1993. "Domestic and Trade Policy for Central and East European Agriculture," CEPR Discussion Papers 814, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fleissig, Adrian & Grennes, Thomas, 1994. "The real exchange rate conundrum: The case of Central America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 115-128, January.
- Cheng, Fuzhi & Orden, David, 2005. "Exchange Rate Misalignment and Its Effects on Agricultural Producer Support Estimates: Empirical Evidence from India and China," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19121, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Erjavec, Emil & Rednak, Miroslav & Volk, Tina, 1998. "The European Union enlargement - the case of agriculture in Slovenia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 395-409, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.