International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium
1997: Economic Transition in Central and East Europe, and the Former Soviet Union: Implications ... Symposium, June 12-14, 1997, Berlin, Germany
Contact information of International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium:
Web page: http://iatrcweb.org
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:iat97e
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 50846 Agricultural Transformation in the New Federal States of Germany
by Paarlberg, Philip L.
- 50845 Agricultural Transition in the New Federal States of Germany
by Koester, Ulrich & Brooks, Karen M.
- 50844 Economic Reform in the Newly Independent States of the Former USSR: Effects on Agricultural Production and Trade to 2005
by Sedik, David J. & Liefert, William M. & Liapis, Peter S.
- 50843 Effects of Market Reforms in the Former Soviet Union on World Grain Trade: Results From A Multi-Market Wheat Trade Model
by Leetmaa, Susan E.
- 50842 Will Baltic Agriculture Survive After EU Accession?
by Frohberg, Klaus & Hartmann, Monika
- 50841 Agricultural Trade Between Central Europe and the EU
by Kiss, Judit
- 50839 Agricultural Implications of EU Eastern Enlargement and the Future of the CAP
by Tangermann, Stefan
- 50838 Integration of the Central and East European Countries Into the European Union: Implications for the CEECs
by Francois, Joseph F.
- 50836 The Political Economy of Agricultural Transition
by Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 50835 Challenges of the World Trading System For CEE Countries and the FSU
by Ash, Ken & Brink, Lars
- 50834 Agricultural Transition in Central and Eastern Europe
by Buckwell, Allan
- 50833 Privatization and Liberalization and the Transition To A Market Economy: The Former Soviet Union
by Johnson, D. Gale
- 50832 Reintegrating the Reform Countries Into the World Economy
by Siebert, Horst
- 50831 Front Materials