Economic Reform in the Newly Independent States of the Former USSR: Effects on Agricultural Production and Trade to 2005
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium in its series 1997: Economic Transition in Central and East Europe, and the Former Soviet Union: Implications ... Symposium, June 12-14, 1997, Berlin, Germany with number 50844.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blanchard, O. & Aghion, P., 1996. "On insider privatization," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 759-766, April.
- Tyers, Rod, 1994. "Economic reform in Europe and the former Soviet Union: implications for international food markets," Research reports 99, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- William M Liefert & Robert B Koopman & Edward C Cook, 1993. "Agricultural Reform in the Former USSR*," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(4), pages 49-68, December.
- William M. Liefert & David J. Sedik & Robert B. Koopman & Eugenia Serova & Olga Melyukhina, 1996. "Producer Subsidy Equivalents for Russian Agriculture: Estimation and Interpretation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 792-798.
- D Gale Johnson, 1993. "Trade Effects of Dismantling the Socialized Agriculture of the Former Soviet Union," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(4), pages 21-31, December.
- Weyerbrock, Silvia, 2001. "The impact of agricultural productivity increases in the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe on world agricultural markets," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 237-251, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.