The Relationship Between World Price Instability And The Prices Farmers Receive In Developing Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 41 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Easwaran, R. Salvadi & Ramasundaram, P., 2008. "Whether commodity futures market in agriculture is efficient in price discovery? - An econometric analysis," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 21(2008).
- Fraser, Rob W., 2004. "A method for evaluating the extent to which farm subsidies can be de-coupled before profitable arable land is abandoned in the European Union," 2004 Conference (48th), February 11-13, 2004, Melbourne, Australia 58448, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Jorge A. Quiroz & Alberto Valdés, 1994.
"Agricultural Diversification And Policy Reform,"
_001, World Bank Latin America and the Caribean Region Department.
- F. T. M. Kilima, 2006. "Are Price Changes in the World Market Transmitted to Markets in Less Developed Countries? A Case Study of Sugar, Cotton, Wheat, and Rice in Tanzania," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp160, IIIS.
- Fraser, Rob W., 1997. "Seasonal variability, land values and willingness-to-pay for a forward wheat contract with protein premiums and discounts," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(2), June.
- Liefert, William M. & Persuad, Suresh, 2009. "The Transmission of Exchange Rate Changes to Agricultural Prices," Economic Research Report 55942, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Weiss, Christoph R. & Thiele, Holger D., 2002. "Diversifikation und Wachstum landwirtschaftlicher Unternehmen," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 51(3).
- Barbier, Edward B. & Burgess, Joanne C., 1992. "Agricultural pricing and environmental degradation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 960, The World Bank.
- Jorge Quiróz & Raimundo Soto, . "International Price Signals in Agricultural Markets: DoGovernments Care?," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv088, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Villoria, Nelson & Lee, David R., 2002. "The Andean Price Band System: Effects On Prices, Protection And Producer Welfare," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19751, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ronchi, Loraine, 2006. "Fairtrade and market failures in agricultural commodity markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4011, The World Bank.
- Fraser, Rob W., 2012. "Price Insurance, Moral Hazard and Agri-environmental Policy," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124305, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Jayasuriya, Sisira & Kim, Jae H. & Kumar, Parmod, 2007. "International and Internal Market Integration in Indian agriculture: A study of the Indian Rice Market," 106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France 7935, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Thiele, Holger D. & Weiss, Christoph R., 2002. "Diversifikation und Wachstum landwirtschaftlicher Unternehmen," FE Working Papers 0201, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Fraser, Rob W., 1999. "An analysis of the Western Australian gold royalty," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 43(1), March.
- Tambi, N. Emmanuel, 1999. "Co-integration and error-correction modelling of agricultural export supply in Cameroon," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 57-67, January.
- John Baffes & Bruce Gardner, 2003. "The transmission of world commodity prices to domestic markets under policy reforms in developing countries," Journal of Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 159-180.
- Pannell, David J., 1995. "Optimal Herbicide Strategies Given Yield and Quality Impacts of Weeds," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 63(02), August.
- Jaramillo, Carlos Felipe & Nupia, Oskar Andres, 1998. "The Link Between Farmgate And World Prices In The Wake Of Trade Liberalization: The Case Of Colombia," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20819, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.