Local Externalities, Convex Adjustment Costs, and Sunspot Equilibria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 64 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
- Jordi Galí, 1993. "Local externalities, convex adjustment costs and sunspot equilibria," Economics Working Papers 43, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Gali, J., 1992. "Local Externalities, Convex Adjustment Costs and Sunspot Equilibria," Papers 92-07, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Benhabib, J. & Farmer, R.E.A, 1991.
"Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns,"
165, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Jess Benhabib & Roger E.A. Farmer, 1992. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," UCLA Economics Working Papers 646, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E.A., 1991. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," Working Papers 91-59, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Azariadis, Costas & Guesnerie, Roger, 1986. "Sunspots and Cycles," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 725-37, October.
- Rahi, Rohit, 1996.
"Adverse Selection and Security Design,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(2), pages 287-300, April.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011.
"Geographic concentration in Portugal and regional specific factors,"
32317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vitor Joao Pereira Domingues Martinho, 2011. "Geographic Concentration in Portugal and Regional Specific Factors," Papers 1110.5558, arXiv.org.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "A model based on the Rybczynski equation for Portugal. Another way," MPRA Paper 33735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gali, J., 1993.
"Expectations-Driven Spatial Fluctuations,"
93-03a, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "A model based on the Rybczynski equation for Portugal," MPRA Paper 33734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herrendorf, Berthold & Valentinyi, Akos, 2001.
"Determinacy with Capital Adjustment Costs and Sector-Specific Externalities,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2665, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Akos Valentinyi, 2000. "Determinacy with Capital Adjustment - Costs and Sector-Specific Externalities," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0008, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Peter R. Mueser & David Mandy & Eric Parsons, 2011. "Population Population Movements in the Presence of Agglomeration and Congestion Effects: Local Policy and the Social Optimum," Working Papers 1123, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.