Invariance of conditional maximum utility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 132 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 841-90, July.
- Hajivassiliou, Vassilis & McFadden, Daniel & Ruud, Paul, 1996.
"Simulation of multivariate normal rectangle probabilities and their derivatives theoretical and computational results,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 85-134.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou & Daniel L. McFadden & Paul Ruud, 1993. "Simulation of Multivariate Normal Rectangle Probabilities and their Derivatives: Theoretical and Computational Results," Working Papers _024, Yale University.
- Hausman, Jerry & McFadden, Daniel, 1984.
"Specification Tests for the Multinomial Logit Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1219-40, September.
- D. McFadden & J. Hausman, 1981. "Specification Tests for the Multinominal Logit Model," Working papers 292, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Daniel McFadden, 2001.
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 351-378, June.
- Anas, Alex & Feng, Cheng Min, 1988. "Invariance of expected utilities in logit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 41-45.
- S. P. Anderson & A. de Palma, 1997.
"Reverse discrete choice models,"
THEMA Working Papers
97-09, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Marco Delogu & Frédéric Docquier & Joël Machado, 2014.
"The Dynamic Implications of Liberalizing Global Migration,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4596, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marco DELOGU & Frédéric DOCQUIER & Joël MACHADO, 2013. "The dynamic implications of liberalizing global migration," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013029, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Simone BERTOLI & Herbert BRÜCKER & Jesús FERNÁNDEZ-HUERTAS MORAGA, 2013.
"The European Crisis and Migration to Germany: Expectations and the Diversion of Migration Flows,"
- Simone Bertoli & Herbert Brücker & Jesus Fernández-Huertas Moraga, 2013. "The European Crisis and Migration to Germany: Expectations and the Diversion of Migration Flows," Working Papers 2013-03, FEDEA.
- Simone BERTOLI & Herbert BRÜCKER & Jesús FERNÁNDEZ-HUERTAS MORAGA, 2013. "The European Crisis and Migration to Germany: Expectations and the Diversion of Migration Flows," Working Papers 201321, CERDI.
- Bertoli, Simone & Brücker, Herbert & Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús, 2013. "The European Crisis and Migration to Germany: Expectations and the Diversion of Migration Flows," IZA Discussion Papers 7170, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nathalie Picard & André de Palma & Ignacio A. Inoa, 2013.
"Discrete Choice Decision-Making with Multiple Decision Makers within the Household,"
THEMA Working Papers
2013-03, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- André De Palma & Nathalie Picard & Ignacio Inoa, 2013. "Discrete Choice Decision-Making with Multiple Decision Makers within the Household," Working Papers hal-00812835, HAL.
- Bertoli, Simone & Rapoport, Hillel, 2014.
"Heaven’s Swing Door: Endogenous skills, migration networks and the effectiveness of quality-selective immigration policies,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb)
- Simone Bertoli & Hillel Rapoport, 2013. "Heaven's Swing Door: Endogenous skills, migration networks and the effectiveness of quality-selective immigration policies," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1330, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Bertoli, Simone & Rapoport, Hillel, 2013. "Heaven's Swing Door: Endogenous Skills, Migration Networks and the Effectiveness of Quality-Selective Immigration Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 7749, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- André De Palma & Karim Kilani, 2012. "Lower-order logsums," Working Papers hal-00690299, HAL.
- André De Palma & Karim Kilani, 2009. "Transition choice probabilities and welfare in ARUM's," Working Papers hal-00417493, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.