Journal of choice modelling
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-choice-modelling
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Current editor: S. Hess
Current editor: J.M. Rose
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:eejocm
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 10, Issue C
- 1-10 Publicly announced access recommendations and consumers' service time choices with uncertain congestion
by Han, Qi & Dellaert, Benedict G.C. & Raaij, W. Fred van & Timmermans, Harry J.P.
- 11-33 Using semi-open questions to integrate perceptions in choice models
by Glerum, Aurélie & Atasoy, Bilge & Bierlaire, Michel
- 34-45 Design considerations of a choice experiment to estimate likely participation by north Australian pastoralists in contractual biodiversity conservation
by Greiner, Romy & Bliemer, Michiel & Ballweg, Julie
- 46-59 A GEV model with scale heterogeneity for investigating the role of mobility tool ownership in peak period non-work travel mode choices
by Habib, Khandker M. Nurul & Sasic, Ana
- 60-68 Best-Worst Scaling in analytical closed-form solution
by Lipovetsky, Stan & Conklin, Michael
2013, Volume 9, Issue C
- 3-13 Simplified probabilistic choice set formation models in a residential location choice context
by Zolfaghari, Alireza & Sivakumar, Aruna & Polak, John
- 14-26 Application of an independent availability logit model (IAL) for route choice modelling: Considering bridge choice as a key determinant of selected routes for commuting in Montreal
by Habib, Khandker Nurul & Morency, Catherine & Trépanier, Martin & Salem, Sarah
- 27-38 A mixed random utility — Random regret model linking the choice of decision rule to latent character traits
by Hess, Stephane & Stathopoulos, Amanda
- 39-56 The benefits of allowing heteroscedastic stochastic distributions in multiple discrete-continuous choice models
by Sikder, Sujan & Pinjari, Abdul Rawoof
2013, Volume 7, Issue C
- 1-12 Linking response quality to survey engagement: A combined random scale and latent variable approach
by Hess, Stephane & Stathopoulos, Amanda
- 13-23 On the path independence conditions for discrete-continuous demand
by Batley, Richard & Nicolás Ibáñez, J.
- 24-43 The composite marginal likelihood (CML) estimation of panel ordered-response models
by Paleti, Rajesh & Bhat, Chandra R.
- 44-57 Selecting random parameters in discrete choice experiment for environmental valuation: A simulation experiment
by Mariel, Petr & Ayala, Amaya de & Hoyos, David & Abdullah, Sabah
- 58-71 Do turbines in the vicinity of respondents' residences influence choices among programmes for future wind power generation?
by Meyerhoff, Jürgen
2013, Volume 6, Issue C
- 1-16 Accommodating taste heterogeneity in railway passenger choice models based on internet booking data
by Hetrakul, Pratt & Cirillo, Cinzia
- 17-33 Modelling travellers' heterogeneous route choice behaviour as prospect maximizers
by de Moraes Ramos, Giselle & Daamen, Winnie & Hoogendoorn, Serge
- 34-43 Quantifying response shift or adaptation effects in quality of life by synthesising best-worst scaling and discrete choice data
by N. Flynn, Terry & J. Peters, Tim & Coast, Joanna
- 44-59 Stated response and multiple discrete-continuous choice models: Analyses of residuals
by Jäggi, Boris & Weis, Claude & Axhausen, Kay W.
- 60-73 Estimation efficiency of RP/SP models considering SP design and error structures
by Sanko, Nobuhiro & Yamamoto, Toshiyuki
2012, Volume 5, Issue 3
- 131-144 Embedding multiple heuristics into choice models: An exploratory analysis
by Leong, Waiyan & Hensher, David A.
- 145-156 Latent variables in discrete choice experiments
by Rungie, Cam M. & Coote, Leonard V. & Louviere, Jordan J.
- 157-175 Randomness in preference orderings, outcomes and attribute tastes: An application to journey time risk
by Batley, Richard & Ibáñez, J. Nicolás
- 176-191 It's not where you do it, it's who you do it with?
by Morey, Edward R. & Kritzberg, David