The strategic use of innovation to influence regulatory standards
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 52 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geels, Frank W., 2010. "Ontologies, socio-technical transitions (to sustainability), and the multi-level perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 495-510, May.
- Gary Charness & Peter Kuhn & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2008.
"Competition and the Ratchet Effect,"
0828, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Gary Charness & Peter Kuhn & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2011. "Competition and the Ratchet Effect," Post-Print halshs-00333590, HAL.
- Charness, Gary & Kuhn, Peter J. & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2008. "Competition and the Ratchet Effect," IZA Discussion Papers 3784, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gary Charness & Peter Kuhn & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2010. "Competition and the Ratchet Effect," NBER Working Papers 16325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valentina Bosetti & Elena Verdolini, 2013. "Clean and Dirty International Technology Diffusion," Working Papers 2013.43, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2012. "What is the socially desirable formation of environmental R&D?," IDEC DP2 Series 2-6, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- James B. Bushnell & Howard Chong & Erin T. Mansur, 2009.
"Profiting from Regulation: An Event Study of the EU Carbon Market,"
NBER Working Papers
15572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bushnell, James & Chong, Howard G. & Mansur, Erin T., 2009. "Profiting from Regulation: An Event Study of the EU Carbon Market," Staff General Research Papers 13139, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bushnell, James & Mansur, Erin T. & Chong, Howard G., 2010. "Profiting from Regulation: An Event Study of the EU Carbon Market," Staff General Research Papers 32737, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Guttel, Ehud & Leshem, Shmuel, 2013. "Bargaining around cost–benefit standards," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 55-67.
- Takeshi Iida & Kenji Takeuchi, 2010. "Policy-Induced Environmental Technology Transfer," Discussion Papers 1008, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Endres, Alfred & Friehe, Tim, 2011. "Incentives to diffuse advanced abatement technology under environmental liability law," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 30-40, July.
- Bouwe R. Dijkstra & Anuj J. Mathew & Arijit Mukherjeea, 2011. "Strict environmental policy: An incentive for FDI," Faculty Working Papers 08/11, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Anthony Heyes, 2009. "Is environmental regulation bad for competition? A survey," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 1-28, August.
- Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli & Lionel Nesta, 2012.
"Determinants of Renewable Energy Innovation: environmental policies vs. market regulation,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2012-05, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Lionel Nesta & Francesco Nicolli & Francesco Vona, 2012. "Determinants of renewable energy innovation: environmental policies vs. market regulation," Sciences Po publications 2012-05, Sciences Po.
- Francesco Nicolli & Francesco Vona & Lionel Nesta, 2012. "Determinants of Renewable Energy Innovation: Environmental Policies vs. Market Regulation," Working Papers 201204, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Takeshi Iida & Kenji Takeuchi, 2011. "Does free trade promote environmental technology transfer?," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 104(2), pages 159-190, October.
- Lee, Jaegul & Veloso, Francisco M. & Hounshell, David A., 2011. "Linking induced technological change, and environmental regulation: Evidence from patenting in the U.S. auto industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1240-1252.
- Lambert Schoonbeek & Frans Vries, 2009.
"Environmental taxes and industry monopolization,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 94-106, August.
- Hattori, Keisuke, 2010. "Firm Incentives for Environmental R&D under Non-cooperative and Cooperative Policies," MPRA Paper 24754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.