Path-dependence without increasing returns to scale and network externalities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 29 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Other versions of this item:
- Balmann, Alfons & Odening, Martin & Weikard, Hans-Peter & Brandes, Wilhelm, 1993. "Path-Dependence Without Increasing Returns To Scale And Network Externalities," Staff Papers 13402, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Avinash Dixit, 1992. "Investment and Hysteresis," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 107-132, Winter.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-37, May.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-40, June.
- Bogdanov, Natalija & Rodic, Vesna & Vittuari, Matteo, 2012. "Structural Change In Transitional Agriculture: Evidence From Serbia," 132nd Seminar, October 25-27, 2012, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia 139490, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lamberson, P.J. & Page, Scott E., 2012. "The effect of feedback consistency on success in markets with positive feedbacks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(3), pages 259-261.
- Marechal, Kevin, 2007. "The economics of climate change and the change of climate in economics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5181-5194, October.
- Jürgen Zattler, 2002. "Growth policies in developing countries," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 212-222, July.
- Mann, Stefan, 2003. "Theorie und Empirie agrarstrukturellen Wandels?," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 52(3).
- Kataria, Karin & Curtiss, Jarmila & Balmann, Alfons, 2012. "Drivers of Agricultural Physical Capital Development: Theoretical Framework and Hypotheses," Factor Markets Working Papers 122, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Altug Yalcintas, 2012. "A notion evolving: From 'institutional path dependence' to 'intellectual path dependence'," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(2), pages 1091-1098.
- Brenes Munoz, T. & Lakner, Sebastian & Brummer, Bernhard, 2012. "Economic growth of farms: An empirical analysis on organic farming," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126756, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zattler, Jürgen K., 1998. "Endogene Wachstumstheorie und wirtschaftspolitische Implikaktionen für Entwicklungsländer: The missing link," Discussion Papers in Development Economics 27, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Institute for Development Economics.
- Aurbacher, Joachim & Lippert, Christian & Dabbert, Stephan, 2007. "ZUR OKONOMIK VON MASCHINENGEMEINSCHAFTEN IN KLEINSTRUKTURIERTEN AGRARGEBIETEN (German)," 47th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 26-28, 2007 7598, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Tubetov, Dulat & Musshoff, Oliver & Kellner, Ulla, 0. "Investments in Kazakhstani Dairy Farming: A Comparison of Classical Investment Theory and the Real Options Approach," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, vol. 51.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.