Using cointegration analysis for modeling marketing interactions in dynamic environments: methodological issues and an empirical illustration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 51 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Toda, Hiro Y., 1995. "Finite Sample Performance of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegrating Ranks in Vector Autoregressions," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(05), pages 1015-1032, October.
- Hutton, James G., 1996. "Integrated marketing communications and the evolution of marketing thought," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 155-162, November.
- Yamada, H. & Toda, H.Y., 1996. "Inference in Possibly Integrated Vector Autoregressive Models: Finite Sample Evidence," ISER Discussion Paper 0417, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Vincent P. Carroll & Ambar G. Rao & Hau L. Lee & Arthur Shapiro & Barry L. Bayus, 1985. "The Navy Enlistment Marketing Experiment," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(4), pages 352-374.
- Marnik G. Dekimpe & Dominique M. Hanssens, 1995. "The Persistence of Marketing Effects on Sales," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(1), pages 1-21.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-72, June.
- P. E. Caines & S. P. Sethi & T. W. Brotherton, 1977. "Impulse Response Identification and Causality Detection for the Lydia-Pinkham Data," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 6, number 2, pages 147-163 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank M. Bass & Jerry Wind, 1995. "Introduction to the Special Issue: Empirical Generalizations in Marketing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages G1-G5.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Weiss, Doyle L & Houston, Franklin S & Windal, Pierre, 1978. "The Periodic Pain of Lydia E. Pinkham," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(1), pages 91-101, January.
- Perron, Pierre, 1989.
"The Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1361-1401, November.
- Perron, P, 1988. "The Great Crash, The Oil Price Shock And The Unit Root Hypothesis," Papers 338, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1993.
"Fully Modified Least Squares and Vector Autoregression,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1047, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Phillips, Peter C B, 1995. "Fully Modified Least Squares and Vector Autoregression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(5), pages 1023-78, September.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Frank M. Bass, 1995. "Empirical Generalizations and Marketing Science: A Personal View," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages G6-G19.
- repec:fth:osakae:417 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kumar, V. & Leone, Robert P. & Gaskins, John N., 1995. "Aggregate and disaggregate sector forecasting using consumer confidence measures," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 361-377, September.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Toda, Hiro Y & Phillips, Peter C B, 1993.
"Vector Autoregressions and Causality,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(6), pages 1367-93, November.
- Baghestani, Hamid, 1991. "Cointegration Analysis of the Advertising-Sales Relationship," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(6), pages 671-81, December.
- Dickey, David A & Pantula, Sastry G, 1987. "Determining the Ordering of Differencing in Autoregressive Processes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(4), pages 455-61, October.
- Winer, Russell S, 1979. "An Analysis of the Time-varying Effects of Advertising: The Case of Lydia Pinkham," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(4), pages 563-76, October.
- Robert P. Leone, 1995. "Generalizing What Is Known About Temporal Aggregation and Advertising Carryover," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages G141-G150.
- Wesley A. Magat & John M. McCann & Richard C. Morey, 1986. "When Does Lag Structure Really Matter in Optimizing Advertising Expenditures?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(2), pages 182-193, February.
- Dekimpe, M.G. & Hanssens, D., 1995. "The persistence of marketing effects on sales," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-358916, Tilburg University.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1981. "Some properties of time series data and their use in econometric model specification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 121-130, May.
- Leonard J. Parsons, 1974. "An Econometric Analysis of Advertising, Retail Availability, and Sales of a New Brand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(6), pages 938-947, February.
- Chen, Mei-ping & Lee, Chien-Chiang & Hsu, Yi-Chung, 2011.
"The impact of American depositary receipts on the Japanese index: Do industry effect and size effect matter?,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 526-539.
- Chen, Mei-ping & Lee, Chien-Chiang & Hsu, Yi-Chung, 2011. "The impact of American depositary receipts on the Japanese index: Do industry effect and size effect matter?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 526-539, January.
- Horváth, C. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2003. "Deriving dynamic marketing effectiveness from econometric time series models," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-079-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.