Axiomatization of the core of assignment games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 53 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martine Quinzii, 1982. "Core and Competitive Equilibria with Indivisibilities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 644, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Sasaki, Hiroo & Toda, Manabu, 1992. "Consistency and characterization of the core of two-sided matching problems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 218-227, February.
- Kelso, Alexander S, Jr & Crawford, Vincent P, 1982. "Job Matching, Coalition Formation, and Gross Substitutes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1483-1504, November.
- Quint, Thomas, 1991. "Characterization of Cores of Assignment Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 413-20.
- Peleg, Bezalel, 1992. "Axiomatizations of the core," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 397-412 Elsevier.
- Zhou, Lin, 1991. "A Weak Monotonicity Property of the Nucleolus," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 407-11.
- Demange, Gabrielle & Gale, David, 1985. "The Strategy Structure of Two-sided Matching Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(4), pages 873-88, July.
- Thomson, William, 1987. "Monotonicity of bargaining solutions with respect to the disagreement point," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 50-58, June.
- Sasaki, Hiroo, 1995. "Consistency and Monotonicity in Assignment Problems," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 373-97.
- Crawford, Vincent P., 1991. "Comparative statics in matching markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 389-400, August.
- Bolle, Friedel & Breitmoser, Yves & Otto, Philipp E., 2011. "A positive theory of cooperative games: The logit core and its variants," MPRA Paper 32918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bettina Klaus & Alexandru Nichifor, 2010. "Consistency in one-sided assignment problems," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 415-433, September.
- Francesc Llerena (Universitat Rovira i Virgili - CREIP) & Marina Nunez (Universitat de Barcelona) & Carles Rafels (Universitat de Barcelona), 2012. "An axiomatization of the nucleolus of the assignment game," Working Papers in Economics 286, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.